Bowel accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
miapeters said:
Although now when I have a bm it's amount is a little more than before, I feel like it fills the diaper more. And now the two bm's in the night or a bm in the night and one in the early morning is happening nearly every day. I've talked about this with Jonnythepony too. As I grow my bm size must be getting more and maybe the times I have a bm could change.
Yesterday morning when I woke up my diaper was already filled with a bm, right after I got out of bed my diaper started filling up with another bm. Today morning I woke up to what seems like two bm's filled my diaper in the night, this has been happening on and off but now it's everyday.
I'm going to the doctors today for a few tests in case something has happened "down there". But I don't think it's that.

I wouldn't worry about it. The only way to poop less is to eat less. Fiber can increase the 'bulk' of the stool and make it move faster through your system, but ultimately what comes out is a direct result of what goes in. I wouldn't recommend eating less just to reduce bowl movements, but it's always a good idea to keep a close eye on your diet and how much you're eating, as well as what you're eating.

INTrePid said:
I wouldn't worry about it. The only way to poop less is to eat less. Fiber can increase the 'bulk' of the stool and make it move faster through your system, but ultimately what comes out is a direct result of what goes in. I wouldn't recommend eating less just to reduce bowl movements, but it's always a good idea to keep a close eye on your diet and how much you're eating, as well as what you're eating.

I actually get hungry often, my body burns through food like it's nothing, at least I think so, people see that as a good thing for weight but it's not really,
Plus it's more since I've started swimming, I'm not going to forgo that just for convenience in the morning. I guess it is what it is

I attempted to watch what I eat and tried eating better and keeping an eye on my liquid intake, really it just sorta made me more miserable.
Stopped eating what I liked, I ate less and drank less, started feeling more unhealthy than before I tried proper dieting.
For me, it just wasn't worth it. Feeling like my body just really didn't agree with the new way of living and how my
accidents really weren't different, just dropped it after 3 or so months and
went back to "I eat the food that makes me feel good and drink as much as I feel like" way of living :p

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Jonnythepony said:
I attempted to watch what I eat and tried eating better and keeping an eye on my liquid intake, really it just sorta made me more miserable.
Stopped eating what I liked, I ate less and drank less, started feeling more unhealthy than before I tried proper dieting.
For me, it just wasn't worth it. Feeling like my body just really didn't agree with the new way of living and how my
accidents really weren't different, just dropped it after 3 or so months and
went back to "I eat the food that makes me feel good and drink as much as I feel like" way of living :p

Yeah, you can't compromise everything because of one problem.

yeah after yesterday though, need to try eating better to feel better otherwise, also was regretting it how many times I was hit by accidents, think alot of its been worying about my new job and my brother stuck back at the house alone for at least the next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back