Bowel accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

miapeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey guys,
This week my bowel accidents have been acting up a lot, and it feels like it's increasing in load >.<.
I'm getting some stomach aches in the morning.
Yesterday morning while cleaning up after a bm I had another bm accident. And after that I had several bm accidents within the whole morning which was terrible.... after that the whole day I only had wetting accidents as usual and today early morning at around 1 o'clock I woke up to having a massive bm. It filled up so much that it woke me up and nearly leaked I think. I've never had a bm like that before. It just kept filling and filling. I cleaned up and went to sleep. Today morning I feel a lot better. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Has anyone had their accidents behave so radically? It's very unusual, it's never happened to me before.
This wasn't the best time for it either because I'm with my cousins for Christmas/new years so it felt really embarrassing.

Bowel accidents can be quite variable. infrequently I have had significant, but temporary, changes from my norm. To have an infrequent series of accidents or an excessively large BM may be due to a change in diet and schedule during the holidays, plus holiday stress. I would not worry about what you described unless it happens again.:) If a new pattern suggests a significant change in bowel habits you should discuss it with your physician.

--John

jdinvirginia said:
Bowel accidents can be quite variable. infrequently I have had significant, but temporary, changes from my norm. To have an infrequent series of accidents or an excessively large BM may be due to a change in diet and schedule during the holidays, plus holiday stress. I would not worry about what you described unless it happens again.:) If a new pattern suggests a significant change in bowel habits you should discuss it with your physician.

--John

I guess it could be a change in diet, but it's never happened before and I wasn't sure what was going on with me. Maybe I should see the doctor cause it's never happened before,

Anyway thanks for the advice.

My guess is its resulting from the holiday stress and change in diet that usually happens around christmas, that always keeps me either by a toilet or changing more.

rennecfox said:
My guess is its resulting from the holiday stress and change in diet that usually happens around christmas, that always keeps me either by a toilet or changing more.

Maybe, though as I said earlier this is new to me, never experienced something like this.

miapeters said:
Maybe, though as I said earlier this is new to me, never experienced something like this.

You have had alot going on with mid terms right? was there any new stresses occurring you can think of?

rennecfox said:
You have had alot going on with mid terms right? was there any new stresses occurring you can think of?

Nothing out of the ordinary,

miapeters said:
Nothing out of the ordinary,

hmm could also just be something catching up with you, I hope it subsides though whatever is causing it :(

rennecfox said:
hmm could also just be something catching up with you, I hope it subsides though whatever is causing it :(

Yeah, I'm actually alright today, I didn't have any accidents at the same time,

miapeters said:
Yeah, I'm actually alright today, I didn't have any accidents at the same time,

glad to hear, as for me tonight, something I ate yesterday has me wearing thicker for work tonight

rennecfox said:
glad to hear, as for me tonight, something I ate yesterday has me wearing thicker for work tonight

Same here , I've gone to bed with plastic pants on over little paws as well as I don't trust my farts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

parcelboy2 said:
Same here , I've gone to bed with plastic pants on over little paws as well as I don't trust my farts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have accidents in the night plastic pants is usually a must. Especially if you don't wake up to your bm accidents as I do, a leak could be a really painful cleanup.

Yeah the last thing you want to have to wake up to is a need to put the sheets in the washer ><;

rennecfox said:
Yeah the last thing you want to have to wake up to is a need to put the sheets in the washer ><;

Exactly, totally ruins your sleep. And worse if you don't wake up for it. The plastic pants have saved my sheets quite a few times, though now I don't have any leaks in them.

miapeters said:
Exactly, totally ruins your sleep. And worse if you don't wake up for it. The plastic pants have saved my sheets quite a few times, though now I don't have any leaks in them.

Totally agree with you.

Like a real baby, I just had to deal with a total blowout. Had to change and clean up in the shower with the handheld shower head, then deal with bedding etc. Not desirable at 04:00, probably the second occurrence of the night, as my skin was super sensitive while cleaning up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same thing happened to me last week- awful bowel accidents and a couple blowouts too. I definitely believe it is from the holiday food (mine is because of my IBS, but hey I only get stuffing twice a year) but as long as thing return to normal after the holidays I'd say it's all good. It's funny, most of my holidays are spent changing messy diaper after messy diaper, but come the new year I'm always resolving to "eat better and mess less" haha

macncheese said:
The same thing happened to me last week- awful bowel accidents and a couple blowouts too. I definitely believe it is from the holiday food (mine is because of my IBS, but hey I only get stuffing twice a year) but as long as thing return to normal after the holidays I'd say it's all good. It's funny, most of my holidays are spent changing messy diaper after messy diaper, but come the new year I'm always resolving to "eat better and mess less" haha

My bowels do act up a little bit during holidays but not like this, hopefully that incident doesn't happen every holiday.

It hopefully will settle down, might just be something unresolved subconsciously.

rennecfox said:
It hopefully will settle down, might just be something unresolved subconsciously.

It seems to have, my accidents are back to normal, no continuous bm's within a few hours. Although they still feel a little more than before. I guess that happens when you grow, three years ago my bm's were relatively smaller but still frequent >.< , now they are just more and some days more frequent than others.

rennecfox said:

Although now when I have a bm it's amount is a little more than before, I feel like it fills the diaper more. And now the two bm's in the night or a bm in the night and one in the early morning is happening nearly every day. I've talked about this with Jonnythepony too. As I grow my bm size must be getting more and maybe the times I have a bm could change.
Yesterday morning when I woke up my diaper was already filled with a bm, right after I got out of bed my diaper started filling up with another bm. Today morning I woke up to what seems like two bm's filled my diaper in the night, this has been happening on and off but now it's everyday.
I'm going to the doctors today for a few tests in case something has happened "down there". But I don't think it's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back