Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I made a dumb decision

This story is so PLANE-ly made up.

I, however, can truthfully claim to have found diapers on a plane. Not used ones, though. I was probably a teen when this happened: I walked into an airplane bathroom, and, while using the toilet, started reading the labels on all of the little cabinets. One was labeled "sanitary napkins". I had no idea what that meant (I understand now that it refers to feminine hygiene products), so I reached over and opened it. To my great surprise, it held a box of generic baby diapers, not far off in appearance from the Pampers of the day, except that these were all-white. In hindsight I have no idea what those were doing in there, but at the time I just assumed "sanitary napkin" was another name for diaper. Cool! But alas, I was traveling with my parents and sister, and could think of no foolproof way to take one with me. I folded it back up and returned it to the box. Drat! Foiled again!!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    Good god, so that's how he got cancer?
    Cancer from reusing old diapers? Nah. It may be vomit-inducingly disgusting and (probably) illegal, but it seems pretty unlikely to cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    It may be vomit-inducingly disgusting and (probably) illegal...
    Why would it (probably) be illegal to wear used diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by jguy View Post
    Why would it (probably) be illegal to wear used diapers?
    Because there are often laws against taking things from dumpsters and garbage cans that are not your own. He wasn't supplying his own used diapers, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    What has Pamperchu done? I have watched a few of his videos
    Let's not go there he is banned for a reason.

Man I can't even change my mind in a planes bathroom , let alone find a cabinet with somebody's used diaper in it ,maybe you smoke less weed or incarcerate the part of your mind that is trying to yank our chain in a planes bathroom!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OGDL View Post
    So I was on a plane and I had to go to the bathroom. So I walked into the bathroom and out of curiosity I opened the cabinet. There was a wet rearm safari diaper in there. It had already been wet. So I had the genius idea to wear it for the rest of the flight and pee in it. Is this something anyone else has done before?
    No, but one time I wrote up a reply to this guy on the internet who apparently got his kicks by posting fictitious stories and trying to trick other people into thinking those stories really happened to him. I know such an idea is hard to believe, but it honestly happened! Recently, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    This story is so PLANE-ly made up.

I, however, can truthfully claim to have found diapers on a plane. Not used ones, though. I was probably a teen when this happened: I walked into an airplane bathroom, and, while using the toilet, started reading the labels on all of the little cabinets. One was labeled "sanitary napkins". I had no idea what that meant (I understand now that it refers to feminine hygiene products), so I reached over and opened it. To my great surprise, it held a box of generic baby diapers, not far off in appearance from the Pampers of the day, except that these were all-white. In hindsight I have no idea what those were doing in there, but at the time I just assumed "sanitary napkin" was another name for diaper. Cool! But alas, I was traveling with my parents and sister, and could think of no foolproof way to take one with me. I folded it back up and returned it to the box. Drat! Foiled again!!

Cancer from reusing old diapers? Nah. It may be vomit-inducingly disgusting and (probably) illegal, but it seems pretty unlikely to cause cancer.
    No I mean because he heated diapers, that have all sorts of substances in, and used an old microwave as well I believe

mikejames

So I was on a plane and I had to go to the bathroom.
    Ok sounds legit so far

So I walked into the bathroom and out of curiosity I opened the cabinet.
    ok, some planes have cabinets, most don't but ok

There was a wet rearm safari diaper in there.
    no. there. wasn't.

It had already been wet.
    nope.

So I had the genius idea to wear it for the rest of the flight and pee in it.
    no you didn't.

Is this something anyone else has done before?
    nope, we're civilized people, not gross savages.