Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I made a dumb decision

Default I made a dumb decision

So I was on a plane and I had to go to the bathroom. So I walked into the bathroom and out of curiosity I opened the cabinet. There was a wet rearm safari diaper in there. It had already been wet. So I had the genius idea to wear it for the rest of the flight and pee in it. Is this something anyone else has done before?

1)It's pretty unlikely that you found such a thing (I've also never heard of cabinets in plane restrooms), and 2)wearing someone else's used diaper is gross.

MarchinBunny

I am utterly speechless by some of these stories people come here to write. Most airplane bathrooms don't really have cabinets, and even the ones that do I somewhat doubt you could even fit a used rears safari diaper in there. But even if you did find something like that ... why would you decide to put it on? >.<

I really hope this is made up, its very unsanitary 1 and 2 sounds like a made up story (very unlikely find in the wild, 2 even if you did somehow find it how would you get it unfolded, 3 in the even someone was wearing one of those they wouldn't just be changing that mid flight).

Is this something anyone else around here has done before? I am assuming that "this" happens to be posting an implausible story. I don't think any regular around here has done that.

Quote Originally Posted by OGDL View Post
    So I was on a plane and I had to go to the bathroom. So I walked into the bathroom and out of curiosity I opened the cabinet. There was a wet rearm safari diaper in there. It had already been wet. So I had the genius idea to wear it for the rest of the flight and pee in it. Is this something anyone else has done before?
    Maybe somebody on the plane must've been a DL.

Even if this story were true, wearing a stranger's used diaper is just gross..

I'm not convinced at all that this is the truth.

Why would you put on another person's urine-soaked diaper. I don't even want to go into how unsanitary and potentially damaging to personal hygiene that is.

Anyway, why would someone leave a diaper in a cabinet. Every single plane I've ever been on has had a bin. Whenever I changed myself, I put the diaper in the bin. Also, I could be wrong, I haven't seen a cabinet in a plane toilets before.