Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harmony Power diapers

Default Harmony Power diapers

Anybody else tried these? The Tena Slip thread reminded me of them, and I can't remember seeing any discussion of 'em.

I got them from Save Express a few years ago. They're a "single tape" diaper, but they don't have tapes. They've got a fabric strap coming from each rear side, which adheres to a Velcro-ish area on the front of the diaper. Somewhere between an Abena Super and X-Plus as far as absorbency, they're a heck of a lot better than the Kendall single tape briefs (for those of you looking for a "baby like" adult diaper).

Here is me in one a couple years ago (hope it's okay to post this here):

(Edit... Removed for secretdl.)

Only pic I could find... Been a few years.
    Last edited by NEJay; 27-Mar-2009 at 05:53.

Are you sure that's what the brand is? I just googled it and came up with nothing.

-Gus

SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

Seems they only have them in cloth covered now, unfortunately (though they do have the thinner Super diapers in plastic covered). I guess I should've stocked up before they switched. :dodgy:

secretdl26

Crotch shot, lovely.

But anyway, they do look like good diapers, and good single tapes (or band fasteners) with velcro are nearly impossible to find.

Quote Originally Posted by secretdl26 View Post
    Crotch shot, lovely.
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I didn't think a pic of lying in bed was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by secretdl26 View Post
    Crotch shot, lovely.

But anyway, they do look like good diapers, and good single tapes (or band fasteners) with velcro are nearly impossible to find.
    Walmart Assurance brand, size medium. I've gone through 3 packs already, they're cloth with double velcro tapes, very durable, and very absorbant for store brand. 20 of them for 9 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Tafshin View Post
    Walmart Assurance brand, size medium. I've gone through 3 packs already, they're cloth with double velcro tapes, very durable, and very absorbant for store brand. 20 of them for 9 bucks
    These are quite a bit different from the Assurance briefs, or the Depends refastenables with the velcro tapes. They're easily 3x the absorbency, and plastic backed. They're kind of odd in the fact that they use velcro with a plastic cover.

Harmony Power Diapers ACTIVATE!!

*Slaps hands together*

They don't look that great

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I didn't think a pic of lying in bed was bad.
    Pictures usually go into the gallery. That's where you can decide not to look at a picture (at least not more than the thumbnail).

Peachy

secretdl26

Wasn't really offended, I just know that (from previous postings) that crotch shots are usually discouraged, and as Peachy said, fit in the gallery.