Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outfit of your dreams?

Falkio

Default Outfit of your dreams?

If you could have one outift, anything at all, what would it be? Everything from complex fursuits, to video game armor, or even just a dream *B/DL costume is ok. Be as descriptive as possible! Make it creative. This is your chance to come up with a fictional look that's right for you. I would love to have Tiger footed pajamas with a hood, tail, paws, and stripes. (Exactly like the one in Jade Fox's Holloween badge).

Anything goes! If you are doing something from a movie, game, or comic book, the following details could make it more interesting.

Name:
    Origin:
    Color:
    Weapons:
    Why you chose it:
    Details:

Have fun!

all my life i have longed for a 17th century tailcoat with a cravat, lace cuffs, knee breeches and hose, and black shoes with silver buckles. i'd need a pocketwatch to go with it, and maybe a lorgnette. i'd look like the scarlet pimpernel!

EmeraldsAndLime

I'll take it a bit more modern-minimalist approach than avery...

A patterned/embroidered button up shirt with French cuffs in a dark colour, and long pants and genuine leather shoes to match. A pocket watch would be a nice touch as well.

I'd lean towards something like a black suit (pin stripe pants) with a short rimmed collar on the shirt. Dark grey button up vest with an engraved double window pocket watch to boot. Then maybe a canvas trench coat with sort of a black marble look as in black with white and grey striations. If we were to dip into the weapons category, I usually have a knife or two on me for utility but for the outfit it'd be a couple of CRKT M16 EDC knives with the nice cordura sheaths. Lets not forget my super comfortable Chuck Taylors, black with red insides and stitching.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKitty View Post
    I'd lean towards something like a black suit (pin stripe pants) with a short rimmed collar on the shirt. Dark grey button up vest with an engraved double window pocket watch to boot. Then maybe a canvas trench coat with sort of a black marble look as in black with white and grey striations. If we were to dip into the weapons category, I usually have a knife or two on me for utility but for the outfit it'd be a couple of CRKT M16 EDC knives with the nice cordura sheaths. Lets not forget my super comfortable Chuck Taylors, black with red insides and stitching.
    ^ Like an Italian Gangster. *grins*

Good answers so far, but I think I may have worded my thread wrong. I meant for everyone to really just choose a cool outfit from somewhere that they could keep. (I.E. - Master Chief's battle armor. Why? Because Halo is awesome)

My bad, sometimes my posts are a bit wordy.

Footed pyjamas with a light blue and white or light green and/or white design and cartoon character pictures. And if they even exist, hand parts aswell. And of course some nappies. Failing the nappies bit, some briefs. (I don't wear my PJs (unfortunatly not footed) in front of my family and I never go around in just my underwear due to leakage problems).

Mine would be a rusty red or light mint green jumper dress that is knee length. A triple tiered bell shaped skirt with buttons that ran all the way up the front to a vertical scalloped chest. A white short cap sleeved blouse with ruffle edges on the arms and on a peter pan collar. This paired with a pair of simple calf high brown leather boots and a simple cropped brown blazer and beret. Cute but not insano ruffle lace city.

Oh and I forgot matching bloomers! All cute dresses have matching bloomers.
    Last edited by frillyfoxy; 27-Mar-2009 at 22:51.

Have you seen Iron Man?

Within the realm of possibility, a pink and white pinstriped denim skirtall, with a pink onesie, and dark pink sandals. Oh yeah and thick diapers underneath it all.

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    all my life i have longed for a 17th century tailcoat with a cravat, lace cuffs, knee breeches and hose, and black shoes with silver buckles. i'd need a pocketwatch to go with it, and maybe a lorgnette. i'd look like the scarlet pimpernel!
    Avery, order me up one, too, aye!?

I don't think I have any dream outfit other than something like that, though! A sleek suit with a vest and a tie suits me just fine!