Have you ever changed a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've raised 4 kids, and have changed a ton of diapers.
To be honest, I was always a bit afraid at first, as I was obviously well aware of my own personal fixation with them.
But I can honestly say, that changing my kids never once bought out my "dark side" as I was concerned that it would.
If anything, I definitely didn't enjoy it at all. It's one thing to imagine yourself in a fantasy situation where you and others are getting changed together and it's intimate, but it's a whole new kettle of fish when it comes down to taking care of your kids.
And that's a good thing. Feeling mild disgust rather than any sort of pleasure actually made me feel better as a person.

Nope. But I've seen my brother get changed too many times to count. Definitely don't want that job (or being responsible for taking care of anyone's dirty diapers for that matter).

Yes, my wife and a couple of other DL's. Never a kid though.

Bear85 said:
As a nurse, i can say that I've easily changed thousands and thousands of nappies in a work capacity. Yet i still suck at putting them on myself.

I wonder how much better you are at it seeing as you wear yourself? I would expect the people you've diapered have enjoyed a much better protecting, more comfortable fit as a result of your understanding.

bambinod said:
I'm kinda curious how that went, particularly the first few times for you and them (both as the changer and changed) I think I'd be pretty uncomfortable with it at least to start with.

It's a special feeling. It takes a few to become comfortable at changing others. We give ourselves advice and have a good time. Unless one person is really shy, it doesn't get awkward. Since we mainly do that with other trustworthy abdl friends near, it helps.

It's been five years since our youngest (of two kids) was in diapers, but yeah... I've changed a lot of diapers! It was never a pleasant thing, but after the first few months of having a baby and changing diapers constantly, it went from being horrible to being a relatively mundane routine. Of course, there were occasional "blowouts" (I'd call them "crap-tastrophes") that made me say or think, "Gah! I can't wait to get this kid out of diapers!" But, for the most part, the diaper years passed swiftly and uneventfully, and weren't a big deal at all. In fact, I'd have our two-year-olds back any day. So much easier to control! :)

I used to change my ex's diaper all the time. No big deal. Had to force him when he was drunk.

Sent from mTalk

Many kids and two little friends.

Not as of yet. However, I'm on the verge of moving in with a man that wants to keep me in diapers & plastic pants! I am super excited!

Kieran said:
I was just interested in finding out really. Just want to know how many members have actually changed a diaper before.

Obviously, it doesn't count if you've only changed your own.

Personally... Yes I have. Only once though.
I changed a fellow dl like twice but that's it.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Hundreds! Elder care of a parent... Not fun!

I've babysat, but never had to change anyone other than myself

I have a daughter, so I've changed plenty of diapers! Teehee. But as far as my limited time in the AB/DL world goes, I've changed my Daddy's diaper a few times when he's been in the mood to wear one.

Nnnnope.

I am currently babysitting a neighbor's 2 (or maybe 3? No clue) year old daughter. Changed 2 nappies. Not exactly fun.

Kieran said:
I am currently babysitting a neighbor's 2 (or maybe 3? No clue) year old daughter. Changed 2 nappies. Not exactly fun.

Had to change 2 more. Overall total is 5 now. I'm 'sitting overnight, so I've probably got a few more... :frown:

Last edited:
Only babies and kids no ABDLs though certainly wouldn't be opposed to it.

Btw wet vs messy vs blowout is like 2 seconds out of the car till your umbrella is up in a light rain compared to your umbrella turning inside out and getting pelted from all sides compared to slipping into a big mud puddle in the poring rain in the dark... Not a fan of poop.

I have change both babies diapers and adults diapers.

nope never just my own

Kieran said:
Had to change 2 more. Overall total is 5 now. I'm 'sitting overnight, so I've probably got a few more... :frown:

Actually only had to change one more after that. Still not exactly pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back