Wearing a diaper in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalicoSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How many of you have tried this? I did it once recently after reading something about it on here and it was an awesome feeling! The diaper swelled way more than I thought possible. It even burst open. I doubt I'll do it again but it was kind of fun :eek:

I wouldn't waste a diaper on it myself, but I have been known to occasionally wear my swim diaper in the shower if I've been having a real bad day with BM accidents and don't want to deal with that particular possibility. Most days I don't and just kind of nudge it down the drain, admittedly, >__>

No, I would never do that.

I wouldn't do that either. Perfect waste of a good diaper.

Sent from mTalk

I've only ever done it after using a diaper

It's been a long time for me but i did it in cloth and plastic pants was a rush loved it. Felt great. But it's been at least 30 years ago.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
Yep, I've done it with a Goodnight a few times after using it. Those don't tend to break open when you overfill them.

Sure have and in the bath too.

I've done it a few times when it was time to shower up anyway. I haven't done it in a while, but it sure is a fun thing to try.

Yes I have done it in disposables and cloth diapers and in the shower and bath. I don't do it too often and when I do, I have usually already wet the diaper.

Kinky! Haven't tried that yet, but now it's for sure on the to-do-list :)

If you wear cloth diapers, it is a great way of wringing them out

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
I haven't done it. I only wear cloth diapers but I could see that wearing a saturated diaper in the shower could help rinsing it out before washing it.

CalicoSky said:
How many of you have tried this? I did it once recently after reading something about it on here and it was an awesome feeling! The diaper swelled way more than I thought possible. It even burst open. I doubt I'll do it again but it was kind of fun :eek:

Oh wow I have thought about this and I once drew a picture of my fursona in a shower with a pooped diaper :)
I have thought about this before and even thought about if I could wet and use it while showering. Oh wow your my new friend CalicoSky

Done it twice, once in Depends and once in an M4. Its impressive how much they swell. I think its kinda fun, though I can see why somebody wouldn't want to use a more valuable diaper for it. Still, I think its something every DL should try at least once.

I've done it a few times, it was amazing how much the diaper swelled up.

Cleanup is a bit of a pain though. Even if everything stays intact and SAP doesn't get everywhere, the diaper weighs like 10 pounds after absorbing all that water.

IMG_0114.jpg

Here is the picture with Angellothefox wearing a swim diaper in the shower.
TeeKay wanted to see it.

i do it on occasion, usually after wetting the diaper, but i don't really care if i waste one as i use some pretty cheap diapers.

I wear sometimes in the bath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not done it in the shower, but I have worn in the Tub many times. I don't know what people are doing wrong to make it burst though coz the SAP only swells if it has the space. It's not like air pressure in a balloon! A diaper is flat & empty out of the bag, but there's plenty of room to absorb. ;) There's a guy in the Netherlands I used to speak to who used to cut away a slot in the soft inner in the groin area before wearing so that ... ahem.. "interesting things" would happen when the diaper would swell to huge size! Apparently, it would get really gooey! Sounds crazy I know. Each to their own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back