Wearing a diaper in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, doing it with cloth diapers seems to be the best. Doing it with disposables can be fun, but you have to be careful. XD You can end up with a real big mess to clean up.

I've done it before on occasion but the last time I did my diaper exploded and was the worst thing to clean up. I don't think I'll be doing it again it's not that great

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

If you want a swollen diaper, just tape on a good high capacity one, LOOSELY, and get out a pitcher and fill it with warm water, and fill 'er up ;)

You could do that while standing in the (dry) tub just in case you go boom, cleanup would be a lot easier with just that much to deal with than a running shower of water also. If your diaper holds and isn't leaking, see if you can function around the house with it on...

i don't do it often but it's fun to do!

that could make a huge mess, and possibly lead to plugging up the drain, not worth it.

That's sometimes a bit of a waste depending on how much you use it initially, but there's the risk of the plastic backing ripping and exposing the gel in the shower and is a pain to clean up.

I have in a goodnite before. Granted I already wet it pretty good but still it's nice to sit and squish around in it when it's filled to the limit. This allows you to have a good experience and not waste a diaper.

DLdude13 said:
I have in a goodnite before. Granted I already wet it pretty good but still it's nice to sit and squish around in it when it's filled to the limit. This allows you to have a good experience and not waste a diaper.
I love showering in goodnites almost more then diapers!

rennecfox said:
that could make a huge mess, and possibly lead to plugging up the drain, not worth it.
This is what happened to me right as I was getting cleaned up before bed. And what should have taken no more than 20 minutes wound up being an hour or so.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back