is farther Christmas come to your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Is farther Christmas coming to your house.
I think I might be getting a train set. But I not sour.
What is everyone else getting for Christmas.

Paddy said that Santa won't be coming if I keep leaving the kichen in a mess. And it not me that leaves it a mess.

I just been sent off so he can get some shopping in peace. So I feeling very little now.

Hee, hee

Siysiy

He can't come, 'cos we ain't got not chimbly for him to slide down. :(

At my house, I am not sure.
My younger severely visually-impaired brother and I are too poor for Christmas gifts this year.
I apologize for sad feelings this afternoon.
:sad:

In a way - yes but it will be eatables this year. I'm in the process of selling my house and moving so the one thing I don't want right now is more stuff that I have to move!

Once I settle in a new place, I'll have my Christmas. :smile:

Rather christmas is coming this year for my trainset! I bought myself a Lego set and a toy cash register and I am not sure what else I have apart from a nice collection of clothes!

I got my 3ds and my other stuff back from being punished, now all I have to do is wait for the right time to ask my grandmother.

I'm not celebrating Christmas! I will celebrate three kings though, Spanish use that as main Christmas, its on the 6th of January ^_^

Nope. I learned a long time ago that Santa (father christmas) is not real.

I hate parents who lie to their kids. Why get their hopes up when you know it's only going to crush them later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back