The exhibitionism in wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know I’m a bit extreme here, perhaps, and I apologize for that, but the notion of people around me realizing that I wear diapers is intoxicating. I live in a warm country, so normally I just wear loose shorts – on the outside. Inside I pack my noisy, plastic-backed Certainty-diaper with two Euroflex plastic outers (a short and a long), so I sound like a bunch of fire crackers, when I go out. It’s awesome – especially when I go to the store buying a new pack of diapers which I always carry openly. People always watch me in a sort of sympathetic way :)

I especially enjoy doing this when I’ve “done my business” in them and there is this occasional whiff – the aroma of a used diaper, so to speak :)

Does anyone else have this kink, or do you keep it totally private?

Can't say that I do. I wear diapers because they help me relax, and quiet the stressors in my life

No, I'm incontinent and have to wear diapers. I wouldn't want someone offending me, and by the golden rule I don't purposely try and offend them.

This said, I simply will not go out of my way to expose or hide my diapers. I wear them, along with a diaper cover, under my clothes whenever out in public. Except of course at a pool or the beach where if anyone sees my diaper then so what. They cover up more than a speedo after all. I could care less on being exposed or not, but I don't get any thrills from it either.

i can relate to op a bit. Other people knowing that im wearing a diaper can be a big turn on. Even more so, if they accept it as no big deal and are respectful of it.
However, im not sure how one would even get their exhibitionism desire out while wearing.

Im no expert, but is wearing nothing but a diaper and say just a tshirt against the law, for a grown man or women to be wearing publicly? I still cant wrap my head around whats legal and what isnt regarding fully exposed diapers on adults?

ryan2127 said:
i can relate to op a bit. Other people knowing that im wearing a diaper can be a big turn on. Even more so, if they accept it as no big deal and are respectful of it.
However, im not sure how one would even get their exhibitionism desire out while wearing.

Im no expert, but is wearing nothing but a diaper and say just a tshirt against the law, for a grown man or women to be wearing publicly? I still cant wrap my head around whats legal and what isnt regarding fully exposed diapers on adults?

My thought has always been if you can't legally do it in underwear, then it's safe to say you can't do it in a diaper.

I've got a tiny bit of an exhibitionist side. That being said, I don't do anything that would be considered too ''in your face'' in public. I like to wear my diapers out and about, but take reasonable precautions to keep them covered, especially around my parents. Nevertheless, if some stranger were to get a glimpse of my padding on accident I wouldn't really care.

I have a recent example in fact. I went to the YMCA on Monday. I'm pretty modest so I always change in a toilet stall in the locker room when I'm done in the pool. I had brought along a Pull-Up pinned to my crotchless underwear and put it on in the stall. Now these stalls have pretty big gaps between the doors, and while I try to cover them with my towel or pants I'm sure if someone was paying attention they could have noticed; or if they were in the stall next to me they might have seen it through the gap between the partition and the floor. I admit, it made me a little uncomfortable, but hey, it's a toilet stall and I'm free to take care of my business in there.

On the other hand, there's also a part of me that kind of likes the idea of being exposed. Like yesterday I went to a new dentist. I was kind of hoping in an odd little way that the paperwork would ask if I had a history of thumbsucking so I could ''reveal'' myself like that, but it didn't.

The thing I'll caution about though is that you could be wading into disrespectful territory if you walk around in public in smelly diapers. If they're emitting an odor you should take care of them as soon as you can, because making others smell you isn't particularly polite.

I love wearing out, but what I really love is buying diapers. I live near a pharmacy that sells a wide range of ABDL products, including M4s which, for the past few years, have been my one go-to diaper; I love walking in and buying a fresh bag, and I especially love doing it while I'm wearing a diaper. I'm discrete; I don't think anyone's ever known I'm wearing. But it's still a thrill to know someone might.

ryan2127 said:

It depends on the jurisdiction. From my reading, it appears that indecent exposure is generally more about the behavior or the situation than just the state of undress. This is not to say that there might not be consequences to being out in just a T-shirt and diaper but I think they're less likely to be long-term legal ones. You might have to have a day in court to be exonerated and that's probably less than ideal for most of us.

I don't think I get any thrill out of people seeing or knowing I'm diapered unless they're accepting of the situation. There is something nice about wearing openly in public but I don't want univolved people around for that. If they could magically see me as needing diapers and being treated like a child that would be nifty but that's not a thing, so there's no fun in it for me.

jguy said:
the notion of people around me realizing that I wear diapers is intoxicating.

Voyeurism and humiliation are fetishes, just like diapers.

I'm not in any place to judge you. Nobody chooses their fetishes. But I'll just say that it's pretty unfair to others to expose them to that.

I'd like to mess wherever, but out of respect I won't ever do it or go out in public like that. At the same time, I'd naturally assume sympathy and that it was involuntary if someone else around me did that.

When you do something like that for fun, you end up subconsciously turning people into thinking "it must be a fetish thing" instead of "it must be a medical thing", which is really bad for those whom it is a medical thing for.

ryan2127 said:

Just for clarification - I do wear pants/shorts over my diapers, not diapers only :)

Teehee.....yeah, being found out can be part of the enjoyment in wearing diapers. I'll wear diapers under my baggy bike shorts when I go out on my bike, but no one can tell but me. Still, there's that adrenaline thrill being out on my bike wearing a wet diaper. I suspect that there is a humiliation part to infantalism. It probably dates back to when we were little kids, and some little bully would call another kid that was being picked on, a little baby. That sort of thing can stick in our subconscious.

dogboy said:
Teehee.....yeah, being found out can be part of the enjoyment in wearing diapers. I'll wear diapers under my baggy bike shorts when I go out on my bike, but no one can tell but me. Still, there's that adrenaline thrill being out on my bike wearing a wet diaper. I suspect that there is a humiliation part to infantalism. It probably dates back to when we were little kids, and some little bully would call another kid that was being picked on, a little baby. That sort of thing can stick in our subconscious.

To me it is part of the enjoyment - probably sort of similar to being cuckolded when your girlfriend/boyfriend is promiscuous, and people knows about it and feel sympathetic and a bit sorry for you :) They should only know... :)

I always wear my nappies and plastic pants under my jeans as I am incontinent but like to wear them so anyone close enough can tell I wear nappies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back