Quality Daytime Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird. Mine sick away moisture fairly quickly. But I wear the XL size and they may be manufactured different. I wouldn't imagine so, but it's a possibility.

Sent from mTalk

I have a desk job too and need to be at my desk for most of the day. I use tena products but I think you have to shop around a bit to find the right product for you. Alot of places do free samples so you can try out the product first. I wouldn't worry too much about the crinkly noise as most general office noise will mask it, although it can seem horribly loud if you walk into a meeting room and everyone stops talking! I find that sitting at a desk means you can be soaking between your legs and dry elsewhere. If you're a man, making sure your penis is pointing up will help with this and a pad of some sort in the bottom can help a bit with the spread. If your employers not sympathetic to the amount of time you need to change, insert pads can help.

Plastic pants shouldn't be necessary with disposables of course but everyone wants to feel secure! If you're sitting down all day you don't want the leg holes to be really tight. If you can get rubber, these tend to be a bit more forgiving around the legs but do add a bit of bulk as they're thicker and heavier.

Take more care of your crotch area as it will be sitting on a wet diaper for hours at a time.

I definitely recommend abena m4's, I have bowel incontinence too and it still does well. Usually it's soaked when I have a bm accident. But it's not at the point of leaking. I have bm accidents a lot throughout the day but still for wettings the m4 lasts quite long. It's not enough for during the night, I usually use a booster, but other than that a great daytime protection if you have heavy accidents.

If you can't really afford to change the diaper that you're using, just get some packing tape and run it across the top of the diaper to secure it more firmly.
If you don't mind the cost, Abena M3's tend to be good to me.

I wear either a cardinal healthcare premium heavy or a generic/prevail breezer with an overnight stuffer pad as that can last me 7 hours unless I have a bm.

I wear tena slip maxi's or Alvita All in one slips, usually with plastic pants and they are very absorbent.

I am not IC but I do wear during the day sometimes. I think the Wellness Superioro has really good bang for the buck. They are surprisingly absorbent for how thin they are - and as a bonus the plastic backing is very quiet. Also they have a tape landing zone making toilet use possible for males at least once during a diaper cycle. Even females might be able to make use of this feature by just loosening tapes and pulling the diaper down - then tightening back up.
Anyways they're just over the $1 mark but they frequently have sales. I just got a coupon for 20% off and it made 2 cases worth a little under $1/ea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you need a diaper to last a long time, thin is exactly the opposite of what you need. I use confidry24/7 in my office and they last me 6-8 hours without a hint of leaking. If I add a booster they easily last me a full workday, though I usually just change sometime after lunch.

I do recommend a diaper cover as well. They do cut down on your diapers noise, but also help you realize any leaks before they become noticeable. I like the gary activewear PUL pants. They have a nylon outer mesh so they are very quiet, with polyurethane to water proof it. The urethane lasts a really long time and you can machine wash them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back