Thread: I absolutely love listening to new music...

Default I absolutely love listening to new music...

And recently, I found a genre I had never heard before. Some are calling it techno, others are saying that those calling it techno are idiots, and the same thing goes with those calling it dance music. The music consists of artists like Basshunter, Cascad and Nightcore. Just curious if anyone knows how they are really classified, and I would also love some suggestions. I don't care if it's in english right now, just that it's fun to liten to. (My most recent add to my playlist is something called, "Heut ist Mein Tag" which I believe means something like, "today is my day.")

Thanks in advance!

I actually found some new groups from downloading the SXSW torrents that were released. There are some good bands in there.

Asher

I just had someone request Nightflow the other night. Never even heard of them; I was shocked that I even had one of their CD's. Apparently there from Norway? I was quite surprised, they are not that bad. A rather interesting group...

I agree with Priest; I would call it EuroDance as well. And it is def. not techno

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    I just had someone request Nightflow the other night. Never even heard of them; I was shocked that I even had one of their CD's. Apparently there from Norway? I was quite surprised, they are not that bad. A rather interesting group...

I agree with Priest; I would call it EuroDance as well. And it is def. not techno
    Thanks! Listening to their music now. It's actually pretty good.