Fitting into underjams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey all. I realize that this has been discussed before, however, i need some clarification.

I am a male that fits perfectly into xl goodnites, (Some wiggle room)

will i at least fit into the Underjams for a short period of time until they tear?

or will they straight up not fit? I have very average sized legs and a small, slim waist?

They'll probably pull on just fine. They'll ride about an inch lower, though. (They're two inches shorter than GoodNites, end-to-end.) I give them a firm "meh" rating. The designs are about six years old, they run small, and their elastic is now vastly inferior to what's on GoodNites, both in terms of stretch and durability.

(Disclaimer: I last tested UnderJams in August, so if there's been a revolution since then, I've missed it.)

Last edited:
I last tested underjams last year (I think?) And they were kinda bad.I mean the absorbancy was great but the sides tore rather easily.

You might be able to squeeze into them, but you definitely will not fit into one.

I bought some recently. They are smaller, but the absorbency is really different from the Goodnites (in a good way). They also smell just like pampers cruisers when wet. 6'1, 140lbs, and I got along ok with no ripped sides or anything

JimmyJam said:
I bought some recently. They are smaller, but the absorbency is really different from the Goodnites (in a good way). They also smell just like pampers cruisers when wet. 6'1, 140lbs, and I got along ok with no ripped sides or anything

interesting, whats your waist and hip measurements?

I dont have a measuring tape or anything, but I wear size 30 jeans

34x34 beanpole person here-- I fit into UnderJams just fine :) Finding them to buy, on the other hand, is where UJs are difficult x.x

I don't believe you understand what "fit" means. Just because you can squeeze into one doesnt mean it fits.

Fair enough, I'll clarify. It means I can wear them and use them recreationally, but I wouldn't rely on them for IC or bedwetting. I wouldn't say I'm squeezing that much, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back