Thread: GTA Online

Default GTA Online

I'm trying to find more GTA Online players to run heists and import/export with. Currently I have it for PC. I'm also trying to tally up how many people I know have xbox vs PS to decide which console I should get if I need to switch. But if anyone on here has a PC and is down for forming a small closed crew to be able to do heists reliably (because matchmaking sucks) or assist in either a MC club or import export type deal.

been playing gta 5 online for years, lately almost daily, should join up, usualy sitting in the adisc discord server in the gamin channel, theres a few in there who join me in gta often,
    come join us

Hello mate, I have GTAV for PC.

Send me a PM if you want my ID

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    been playing gta 5 online for years, lately almost daily, should join up, usualy sitting in the adisc discord server in the gamin channel, theres a few in there who join me in gta often,
    come join us
    Does the discord server require a microphone? That I don't have, I can't keep one due to my darling pitbull constantly getting a hold of them But if any want to look me up my user name is my Rockstar ID, I'm one of the few who use it for everything.

no the discord server does not require a microphone
    there are many in the discord server who only use the text chat rooms, there are also many who join the voice chat without a microphone only to listen and type responses in the chat,

I have GTA on the xbox one. I am a decently high level so there is that, now am I good with my financing? Not as much.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996 View Post
    I have GTA on the xbox one. I am a decently high level so there is that, now am I good with my financing? Not as much.
    i wish i still had my XBO i have really been itching to try horizon 3 lol sadly i had lost it somewhere between indianapolis and chicago.