Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My first bedwetting attempt with a diaper was not great. The bad smell of pee haunted me for weeks and led me towards taking a long break from diapers. You can read it here --> http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/99051-A-Bittersweet-Bedwetting-Experience

I cannot deny I enjoyed bedwetting. So,the urge to be back to bed with diapers kept on increasing. Also I couldn't give up the thought of going unawarely while in sleep.So, I decided to try it out again.

I drank more water than my first time as people suggested that it helps to reduce the odour. By more I meant way lot more. Like 2/3 glasses every 30 minutes. But way before my bedtime I became desperate and could not hold anymore.So, I had to use the toilet. I still decided to wear diapers to bed even if I couldn't wet it as I was really excited for this. I continued to keep drinking water. Just before bedtime I put on my diapers. It was great to be back ^_^ I took a water bottle with me and kept it beside my bed.I kept the doors and windows open to keep the room well vantilated. I wasn't feeling any need to go. Drank some water. Walked for some time. But no luck. I went to bed and set an alarm for 2am. But before the alarm could ring I woke up. My smartphone watch said it was 1:53 am. I could pretty much tell why I woke up. I needed to go to the toilet! I tried to pee and saw that I could go with some pressure.Pee started to come with some resistance. I decided not to go forcefully. Instead I drank some water and lied on my back.I started to browse the the internet. Soon, I was desperate. I could tell I was losing control over my bladder. Pee started to come out in short stream with some intervals. I pretended not to notice and kept browsing the net. I changed position and laid on my stomach after drinking some more water.It was harder to pee in this position. So, I knelt and peed a little. Sat and peed some more.From this point it was quite easy to wet. I peed in different positions and started rolling while peeing.I couldn't stop the flow. I noticed some of the wetness and could tell my diaper becoming heavier.After that I decided to sleep.I wet some more with my eyes closed. I wasn't sleeping though.

I had a sound sleep in a completely wet diaper. The cold wet feeling I got when I woke up was heavenly! There was no bad smell either.I would be trying this regularly from now on. I wonder how many days would it take for me wet unawarely while sleeping and wake up wet.

A few things I learned from this :

1. You can never have too much water. Also going to the toilet helps to clear your pee I think.
2. Wetting just after going to bed or going to bed in a wet diaper tends to invite the smell.
3. Keeping the room well vantilated helps.
4. You are more likely wet without control if you keep your mind of it and stay busy in something else.Let your body do the job.
5. Peeing while Sitting or Kneeling is easier than lying.
6. Practice is the main key to success. It's only my 2nd time and I already find it easier than before.

It would be great if the story ended here.After changing my diaper and taking a shower I found that there was a small puddle on my bed just under my blanket. I was quite sure the bed was dry when I went to sleep.May be the diaper leaked while I was sleeping. I tend to move a lot while sleeping.I didn't have any kind of bed protection. I used some water and soup and cleaned most of it. A left the fan on to dry. It did leave a stain.But it was barely visible. I live with my parents and they didn't seem to notice the stain.(They don't know I wear diapers).When our housemaid arrived she seemed to notice it and called me and my mom and said that Tuni (Our neighbour's cat) peed on the bed.My mom seemed to believe it too. After that they changed the sheet and sent the old one to the laundry. I was sooo embarrassed and my heart was pounding like crazy.After this incident I may not be able wet my diapers without worry.

Thanks for reading. Tell me if you liked my story and also share yours. Any tips on this would be appreciated. :)

Be aware you can drink to much water. I can't remember the exact amount, and I'm on my phone at the moment so hard to lookup.

But water drinking contest have been stopped because they can be fatal.

My tip would be not to wet your bed on purpose when you live with your parents!!

2/3 glasses of water every half hour may actually be on the verge of too much. Even before you get to water poisoning though, I think that much water is going to be a challenge even for the best diapers. Flooding like you described really raises the chances of the diaper leaking. Instead of doing that much, I'd suggest trying to aim for about the right amount. Try just 2 glasses of water before bed. If you make it through the night dry with that, try 3, and then 4. There will be some amount where your body will wake you up with an urgent need to pee, and that's as much as you need (and way less than it sounds like you were drinking). Working up until you get the right amount will make it less dangerous and less likely that you'll have leaks.

To reduce the smell, make sure you are wearing a premium diaper that is able to absorb all your pee. If the diaper leaks on the bed, the smell will be worse because the sheets will also smell. I would also recommend a good pair of plastic pants to help keep the smell down and catch any leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back