Question to babyfurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvacadoLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not a babyfur, but I do have a question to babyfurs. I mean this non offensively, btw.

When a babyfur uses a diaper, wouldn't it be very messy? I get images of matted fur and the likes of that. Or is the area where a diaper would be shaved?

I would imagine in a realistic sense it would be very messy - similar to cleaning a dog, but I think maybe the thickness of the fur would further affect the difficulty in cleaning. As far as I know, it's not normally thought about in a realistic sense and treated as simple as if it were human skin being cleaned. I mean. Diaper wearing anthropomorphic characters are already in the realm of fantasy. d:

lots and lots and lots of wipes

that is probably a fair point that is made. I guess the closest would be when real dogs get older and have incontinence problems, I know sometimes people use doggy diapers for that. Not sure how easy it is to manage with that. Maybe somebody who has used them on their dog would be able to comment?

Otherwise I agree, this might be something that is a bit more difficult in actuality rather than in real life. But as Cereal mentioned, it would kind of spoil the specialness of babyfur if that went into super detail about it. So its kind of made to be similar to changing any other diaper.

Thats we have a sprayer in the restrooms for cubs and a tollet that rinces the bottems after going having nice clean fur feel so nice.
Nice warm water feels nice for cubs they dont mind it at all.
Oils to keep fur healthy and shiny and special nano tec to help no stick.
We at furry labs have been a leader in cleaning items from cub to adult.
Be it any species.

Generally that issue gets handwaved away, along with the issue of a tail as it relates to a diaper and the general logistics of everyone being covered in fur (imagine the drifts of fur in the summer from everyone shedding). That's the beauty of everything basically being cartoon characters.

From a more realistic standpoint, I suppose some sort of additive in shampoo that makes things not stick to fur would be quite popular, even for adult furs having nothing to do with diapers. Other than that, actually washing the area with soap and water would probably be necessary after any change.

In reality, there's little to no actual fur right there. I know the common depiction has the fur running all the way down the abdomen, but one dogs, for instance, it tapers off sharply at the posterior margin of the ribs and in the vicinity of the dorsal margin of the abdominal muscles. Bare skin runs pretty much uninterrupted all the way to just below the tail. So, you know, bare skin like a human in that region. I know that at least house cats have similar absence of fur in that region. Not as sure about other mammals.

Do people wear baby-fur suits like regular furries do?
If they do, do they wear one under AND over the second skin?

Doshy said:
Do people wear baby-fur suits like regular furries do?
If they do, do they wear one under AND over the second skin?

That's a good question. I've seen it over the suit in some posts on FA and friendlists, but all the baby furs I've met who suited up at a con I attended did so beneath their suits. I imagine some might do both ways. O:

Its kind of a no no to wear an exposed diaper at a con.
You will be asked to not wear one and told to take it off.
Under clothing is ok as long as not showing.
We have a hard time being accepted by some furs let a lone pushing our likes in others faces.
There are even some that plant things like diapers to make us baby furs look bad.
Last rainfurest some one was leaving adult diapers on cars in parking lot to make us look bad.

foxkits said:
There are even some that plant things like diapers to make us baby furs look bad.
Last rainfurest some one was leaving adult diapers on cars in parking lot to make us look bad.
was that ever verified that it wasn't actual baby/diaperfurs, or are you just invoking No True Scotsman and speculating?

It did happen for real .
Well lets say the kind of diapers found were one's that were very cheap drug store type that 99% babyfurs dont wear.
Persons commented on it in FA.
If I had gone I would have cleaned the parking lot of the diapers.
Swift fox made a list of rules for baby furs that really common sence.
If your new to the fandom you dont know all that has happened over the years.
Many years that is.
Rainfurest was the most babyfur con the last one got out of hand.
Was not the babyfurs fault destruction of motel facilities was a big part of it.
The guy running around in a diaper and fetish gear if I remember right cause a stink.
They shut that down fast .
But there are those that take that and run with anything like that trying to make babyfurs look bad.
That's why swift came up with babyfur con rules.
No pooping in public in your diaper.
No exposed diapers under clothing ok
Unless incontinent change diaper promptly avoid smelling
6hours sleep shower once day or more if needed 2 meals
Double bag your used diapers take them down to trash your self out side.
Leve your room nice tip the house cleaning staff.
So as not to look bad to other furs.
The controversy about baby furs happened over 10 years ago some con those things were rumered to have happend pooping in public leveing dirty diapers in rooms cleaning staff had to clean up some diapers left in hall out side rooms.
Which the rules showed up after that.
Yes been around a long time.
Read a lot of stuff on FA over the years.

irnub said:
was that ever verified that it wasn't actual baby/diaperfurs, or are you just invoking No True Scotsman and speculating?

It's hard to verify a negative. To my knowledge they did not find those responsible. I discounted it because of the lousy pull-up type diapers used. There are babyfurs with little sense, just like in any other group. However, even those that I came across at RF typically kept their weirdness to room parties. There was a fair degree of bad behavior at that con and from what I saw, despite large numbers of babyfurs, their contribution was small.

To the OP: I would not expect diapers and fur to be a nice mix in reality. Luckily, it's just a fantasy.

Trevor said:
It's hard to verify a negative. To my knowledge they did not find those responsible. I discounted it because of the lousy pull-up type diapers used. There are babyfurs with little sense, just like in any other group. However, even those that I came across at RF typically kept their weirdness to room parties. There was a fair degree of bad behavior at that con and from what I saw, despite large numbers of babyfurs, their contribution was small.

To the OP: I would not expect diapers and fur to be a nice mix in reality. Luckily, it's just a fantasy.
Yes I agree Trevor over the years there was a a lot of controversy did we do it or some one else.
Or is some one setting babyfurs up to look bad.
Those of us that care do our best to be looked upon in a good light so that we don't add the fire. Kind of trying to being the best we can be as not to give others ammo to use against us.
Glad they got the ones that did it.
Yes I know the babyfurs did not add to it that year.
Would have liked to make one of Rainfurest cons never know if they ever will be able to restart. As they say this is why we can't have nice things.

Trevor said:
I discounted it because of the lousy pull-up type diapers used.
ah, I wasn't aware of that detail. That seems like a completely reasonable assumption then.

I still stand by my answer to this issue. Infinite wipes, if necessary! :laugh:

As for the con thing, I guess trouble usually happens somewhere when large groups of people gather. And It's sad that people blame entire groups for the actions of a few troublemakers.

I do find it funny how we wanna be furry but then usually have the smoothest shaved butts for the purpose of wearing diapers :p

Fitsingoodnites said:
I'm not a babyfur, but I do have a question to babyfurs. I mean this non offensively, btw.

When a babyfur uses a diaper, wouldn't it be very messy? I get images of matted fur and the likes of that. Or is the area where a diaper would be shaved?

yeah never mind putting on diapers or clothes at all

Even a small amount of hair on your butt makes cleaning up with wipes a exercise in futility. Even if you have someone else changing you it is probably best to use the shower to get properly clean or you might get wiped raw. I can't imagine cleaning poop out of fur would be possible without a shower.

WildRoseBaby said:
Even a small amount of hair on your butt makes cleaning up with wipes a exercise in futility. Even if you have someone else changing you it is probably best to use the shower to get properly clean or you might get wiped raw. I can't imagine cleaning poop out of fur would be possible without a shower.

Yeah, I'm about as "furry" as a human can get in that region and it ain't getting clean without a shower! I had an IC dog with long fur and I had to cut the mess out with scissors sometimes. Of course we are talking about fantasy anthro animals here, so you could just as well imagine that it wiped off with no effort whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back