zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Is this diaper any good? I just ordered a bag of mediums

Yeah they are pretty good, at least the Maxi capacity version is.

Yeah. They're not my favourite, but there's a lot to like about them. Very comfy, snug fit, nice plastic, decent tapes.

The only thing I don't like is that the padding doesn't come up very far at the front, leaving a large unpadded plastic bit at the top. So it wouldn't be great for gents laying down, and I find the excess plastic can be a bit sweat-inducing. But they're still good diapers.

I've used these before and found them to be entirely reasonable. Reminded me a lot of the old plastic backed Tena Slip Maxis. Only thing I'd say is they're quite noisy in my experience, although whether that's a problem or a benefit is down to personal preference.

For those of you that have used these, what do you think of the fit? I bought a case of these and they don't seem too big or too small, but they seem to ride low on the backside and there seems to be a lot more material between the legs than I am used to, making it difficult to walk without waddling even before wetting/messing. The only diapers I have used previously are the Tranquility ATNs and NorthShore Supremes and they both seemed to fit very well. I am pretty new to this and it could just be that I haven't allowed the diapers to sit long enough after being removed from the packaging to decompress a bit. If you have any feedback or suggestions I would appreciate it!

I like them a lot. They fit me really good and they are fairly thin starting out so they are perfect for discreet wear. They are a bit loud but not alarmingly so. The best part is they have a very high SAP content so while slow to absorb they do absorb a lot and swell a lot which I love. I find that using a stuffer with these really helps round them out. The stuffer can help with the immediate absorbtion and help prevent running leaks while the diaper itself just sucks it up and asks for more.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

zackiepooh1992 said:
Is this diaper any good? I just ordered a bag of mediums

I tried a case of them a few months back. They are pretty decent. Similar to the Northshore Supreme (NS) in shape (don't come up as high on the back and front), but they don't wick as well as the NS (more SAP) and I think the NS are simply a better, thicker and more absorbent diaper and they cost less.

I have had 8 bags of them an enjoy them very much. i use med ones and find that they fit quit well. I also like the plastic on the very much and the feel of it very likable.

I have tried the Maxi variant, and I found it to be satisfying. Granted, I preferred the fit and feel of the Tena Slip Maxi when it came a thinner diaper.

I bought a case of the plus absorbancy but found them very thin and only good for bowel accidents. They are at least comfortable. I wouldn't buy them again.

I use the ID slip super plastic backed as my daytime diaper. With a cloth diaper insert they are really good. Actually so good I started considering them as a replacement for my usual Molicare plasticbacked diapers. They are less bulky than molicare something I appreciate though still have almost the same level of absorbency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xp now has the large in stock.

The EU and USA versions appear to be different, so keep that in mind when reading reviews.

The EU ones have green medical printing on them, are quite thin like an old Tena Slip Maxi and swell up a lot when wet. They've never leaked on me, and never clump up like the thicker Abena M4 or the old Molicare Supers so I much prefer them. I think they're rated for around 3500ml.

The USA ones seem to be all white, no idea on any size or capacity differences.

There's also the DryLife slip which is very similar to the EU IDSlip PE Backed, but it's also all white and the plastics a bit crinklier.

Are the ones with the printing the maxi plastic backed?

The US version is exactly the same as the EU Super, just with no printing on the outside. Ontex (makes of Lille and iD) have said they are not able to make a maxi version of the iD Slip Maxi (which is cloth backed) because the diaper just seems to fall apart when they have tried to make it. It's a bit of a con really because they are selling something as being more absorbent, when in fact it's not. This is why it comes in plain white packaging as well.

JoJo1993 said:
The US version is exactly the same as the EU Super, just with no printing on the outside. Ontex (makes of Lille and iD) have said they are not able to make a maxi version of the iD Slip Maxi (which is cloth backed) because the diaper just seems to fall apart when they have tried to make it. It's a bit of a con really because they are selling something as being more absorbent, when in fact it's not. This is why it comes in plain white packaging as well.

Thanks for the explanation.

What about the DryLife Slip? Looking at both side by side they're so similar. I prefer the IDSlip as I love the green writing and logos. Both are great products that can hold so much and are so comfortable to wear.

My new case came. Large they fit much better then the xl. The xl the tapes over lap on me. But anyways they are now in printed bags. Slept in one last night no leaks.

I have these at ID's at the moment. Like many have said in the posts above they are good and do the job. I thumbs up from me. I have the EU variant with green print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back