Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: celebrities that wet or wear diapers

Default celebrities that wet or wear diapers

Hello
    dose any body no of any celebities that wet past or present that wear diapers or did?
    I read some where that Brittney spears was a bed wetter as a kid and possibly as and adult.
    and others I heard used to wet or wear diapers.
    Marylu retan, suzan summers, Michale Landon, Donnie osmand.
    and maybe others.

I have heard rumors about Angelina Jolie being an AB. I also heard rumors about the Olsen twins wearing diapers at a late age on the set of Full House and they weren't potty trained.

Franklin D. Roosevelt wore diapers while he was president. This was because he had Polio, I believe. Other than that, not really sure.

--The Silent Assassin--

Well theres the infamous Kate Moss picture in some french or german magazine that showed pretty clearly a diaper sticking out from her skirt, and I heard a long while back that an actor called Sean Bean actually admitted to wearing diapers I don't really remember what it was he said exactly, but it was made kind of a big deal on other forums...

A one-time wearing, but there was that photo shoot (3 images) in Rolling Stone with Alicia Silverstone a while back.

She was wearing rhumba panties that clearly had some "bulk" to them.

Apart from what h3g3l (and others) just posted, you ain't gonna find a celebrity that's going to readily discuss such matters. You'd be flat out asking if they had any siblings.

And don't expect the tabloids to save your ass because unless they're REALLY bored or trying to humiliate someone, I don't think they give a rat's ass what a celebrity wears under their frock.

Well, all of the celebrities have worn diapers in the past... when they were babies, just like anyone else!

Apart from that, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I can't avoid thinking that 99.9% of the stories/photos/etc you could find online about celebrities in diapers are things made up just for spreading some silly gossip, or/and becoming fapping material on some d**kerish site.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGem350 View Post
    Well theres the infamous Kate Moss picture in some french or german magazine that showed pretty clearly a diaper sticking out from her skirt, and I heard a long while back that an actor called Sean Bean actually admitted to wearing diapers I don't really remember what it was he said exactly, but it was made kind of a big deal on other forums...
    Oh, how I remember the time when Sean Bean was on this forum as well. It was not that long ago, but on TBDL not ADISC. I remember reading the thread and then remember me posting that I wouldn't mind changing him.

Askmen.com Interviewed him here:

Sean Bean loves dressing as an adult baby.

The hunky actor has even gone out drinking in just a nappy, but says he's not a fan of disposable diapers because they hurt his butt.

He confessed: "I've worn a nappy to a bar before, but only the towelling ones. I find disposables like Pampers tend to chafe."

Bean - who has starred in a host of Hollywood films, including 'Flight Plan', 'Clear and Present Danger' and 'Ronin' - has also walked into a bar in nothing but a pair of tight swimming trunks.

He revealed to Britain's FHM magazine: "I find wearing a pair of Speedos out to shock people does the trick just as well."
    He said he didn't like pampers which I remember some members hating on that (I thought that was so funny.) But yes, he seems to be a DL, and a very good looking one at that...

The link is here if anyone wants to read it from the site, but I posted all that was said. A reliable source too.

On the subject of diapers and celebs, no. I am not sure it would be the best press to come out with that, but even if- if they were a huge star, people would know. Reporters are so invested in celebrates lives that it would probably come out sooner or later.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by wetatnight View Post
    Hello
    dose any body no of any celebities that wet past or present that wear diapers or did?
    I read some where that Brittney spears was a bed wetter as a kid and possibly as and adult.
    and others I heard used to wet or wear diapers.
    Marylu retan, suzan summers, Michale Landon, Donnie osmand.
    and maybe others.
    ..... Who cares? I've got better things to worry about than if some celebrity I don't care about is *rumoured* to be an AB or DL.

Is it really that important, or are people just going OMG BRITNAY SPEARS IS SO HAWT N SHE ALSO WEARS DIAPERS TOO!!! FANTASIES R CUMIN TROO!