I don't like drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well Guess what, turns out I dislike alcohol, and my body dislikes it, ended up tipping out all my alcohol into the grass, hopefully the birds didn't get drunk :D (Drank half of wine bottle) mixed it with lemonade.

I guess, I'm not prone to alcoholism, I completely hate alcohol really am not one or two cans of alcohol is fine, anymore and I just start hating the taste, makes me feel sick just to smell the crap.

Anyone else the same? for some reason, my body just grows to hate alcohol, than again it's technically a "poison" is this common to develop a hate for alcohol? Just the smell of it is enough to put me off now.

I can't even drink the crap straight without getting an upset stomach. once I try one form of alcohol, I literally cannot drink it again, is this common?

For example, I tried wine for the first time, now everytime I smell wine makes me want to vomit, jim bean, I want to vomit just smelling the crap. why I am I like this, can't even drink it straight without vomiting my guts out. (like not even 10ml) of the crap and I'm vomiting out a shit ton.

Seems to also irritate my stomach a lot, I don't usually drink for that reason alone. I guess my body is "rejecting alcohol"

It took me some decided effort to get good with alcohol. I hated it from the start. Unpleasant taste and the expected effects were slow in taking hold and generally weak with as much as I consumed (which was tracking drink for drink with a larger guy). It took me about a year of trying on and off and things finally started to align properly. Now I can get nicely looped with a couple drinks and I think the effect is positive for me socially. My liver probably isn't as happy with me but I still don't really drink much and I hope the benefits outweigh the harm.

With a stomach ulcer, it's probably wise to abstain. Overall, if you find there are benefits to it, it might be worth pursuing the skill of drinking sensibly but there's no rush.

I am the complete opposite . Alcohol for a while never seemed to have much of an effect on me. It got to the point that I was actually trying to figure out where my limit was. It takes a lot for me to get drunk. Now I do admit, I was drinking at a very early age. Like 12. When my Mom wasn't home I would go into the liquor cabinet and make myself mixed drinks. I would taste first and decide what would taste good together.

My sister would freak out and say I am going to grow up to be a drunk. I love drinking and I love alcohol. Beer is kinda meh. But liquor is just amazing. XD Love the way it tastes and it generally just makes me happy. I would say alcohol to me is just as exciting to me as wearing diapers or smoking cigarettes.

Oh btw ... no I have not become a drunk. I actually don't drink often considering. It's mostly due to income though. So I can't say for sure if I would be a drunk if I actually had the money to be one.

I hate the taste of alcohol. The only alcoholic drinks I've found that I can stand is margaritas. I had a strawberry margarita at Red Lobster that I really liked.

I binge drank when I was in college and drank a lot afterward until my bleeding ulcer in '85. Now, just a little alcohol burns in my stomach, so I drink little to none. This time of year, I'll have a little bit of Makers Mark in eggnog, but it's maybe a quarter of a shot. The funny thing is that I don't miss getting drunk. Like brabbit said, alcohol is amazing, and I love the way it tastes, especially mixed drinks. It's just that my body doesn't love it anymore.

I don't like to drink either. Babies don't drink!
I could really use a few a day with how difficult things have become with me going to expensive college full-time with no income and no financial aid ( they conveniently use tax records from when I used to work)
Rant aside, alcohol does bad things, so, I don't need that. Besides, putting on a diaper is about as good.

MickeyM said:
alcohol does bad things

Alcohol does bad things if you are irresponsible, would be a more accurate statement.

I'm no alcohol fanatic, but I'm ok with having a little bit sometimes. It can even be healthy in ways. I kinda wish I could have a beer or a glass of wine more often, but it seems like there are usually other things to do with money. I've never been drunk though... and I don't think I want to try. The most I have had in one day is about three beers. I guess you could say I have been buzzed...? I dunno.

I do enjoy drinking and being drunk from time to time. There was a brief period in my early 20s where I binge drank a lot, but that quickly came to an end after getting alcohol poisoning. That pretty much turned me off from alcohol for a while, didn't have a sip of alcohol for half a year because of that incident. Eventually, I got back to drinking semi-regularly, never to the crazy binge irresponsible amount I did before, but I enjoy having a couple beers, and whenever I'm at a party, I enjoy experimenting with mixed drinks. As long as you know your limits and don't try and kill yourself drinking (Seriously, don't), it's a lot of fun. =)

I love strong dark beer, fortified wine and the very occasional Cognac but dislike hangovers strangely.

I stay away from alcohol. My family has a history of alcohol abuse, and I don't want to tempt it.

A few years ago, I sort of threw caution to the winds and fell in with a bad crowd. (right around the time I joined this site, actually.) Initially I discovered that the psychological effects of being drunk were more harmful than the physical effects, because every morning after I would feel extremely guilty. But my body did have a way of telling me what drinks it had enough of, and it happened to be whatever I would get drunk off of. (hopefully that makes sense.) But the last time I was drunk was New Year's of 2014, and I had a ton. Maybe 14-15 mixed drinks in total, mostly whiskey and soda, vodka, etc. That night I got trashed, and actually ended up making out with my best friend, along with performing other sexual acts. But ever since then, I just can't drink anymore. My body immediately "cringes" at the smell of alcohol and I get really nauseous. I'll have a beer occasionally, but I can't binge anymore. It's almost like I physically can't, the feeling of sickness just kinda takes over whenever I consider it.

Shybug said:
Well Guess what, turns out I dislike alcohol, and my body dislikes it, ended up tipping out all my alcohol into the grass, hopefully the birds didn't get drunk :D (Drank half of wine bottle) mixed it with lemonade.

Wine (I'm assuming red?) mixed with lemonade, you aren't the only one who would throw up! :biggrin:

More seriously speaking, drinking for getting drunk is not really a brilliant idea at least for how I see it, and in a way you're lucky your body knows how to tell you to stop.

Enjoying a glass or two of wine, some fine beer, or a sip of some liquor or spirit every now and then? Sure, why not! The keyword there being "enjoying", as in tasting it: the reason I do it certainly isn't getting drunk, that would make me feel sick and completely ruin the experience!

I think it is also a matter of habits related to the local culture. Every time the topic comes up there's this one episode I like to mention. A couple of years ago I had this friend over from America. She's a soprano, a really fine, delicate girl, and she was here in Italy for attending a course at a music school. Before heading there, she spent a few days at my place so I could show her around a bit. One evening we were having dinner at home and, at the end of the meal, I took out a local herbal liquor from the nearby mountains, to enjoy as a digestive, which I served in little shot glasses. I had barely started sipping on mine when I saw her downing her glass in one go! Puzzled, I asked her what could she taste of it that way, and she admitted that she didn't savor it much indeed, but that was how she thought she was supposed to drink it! At which I poured her another glass and commanded her to enjoy it as slowly as I was doing. :tongueout:

I don't like alcohol either.
It tastes pretty gross to me and irritates the heck out of my stomach thanks to acid reflux.
I also get paranoid I'll spill my beans about personal things (IE: ABDL) to people who can't keep a secret.

The most I've ever drank was 1 bottle of some fruity berry smirnoff thing on my 21st birthday. The only shots I was doing that night was of pepto.

if you're not fond of it, don't go out of your way to.

Same, my body hates alcoholic drinks. The only time I ever ingest alcohol is when taking the Eucharist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back