2 littles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTapedCrusader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Is it possible to essentially be 2 littles that are just taking care of each other as opposed to big/little relationship?

I dont see why not [emoji14] you might feel like somethings missing if you dont have a mommy/daddy

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I wasnt sure if this was common or weird lol

Sounds sort of like a switch thing; so long as you're both happy, no one else can say boo.

This is often what I have hoped for.

Just as lots of family's do not fit the norm ie mummy and daddy with baby so it is with our community.
As log as you are both happy with each other. And the arrangements you both come up with.

Two key thing are communication and trust
Talking it all through with each other so you are both happy with it all and don't be afraid of revisiting stuff as you go.

Also checking in with each other.

I wish you both all the best.

Siysiy

TheTapedCrusader said:
Is it possible to essentially be 2 littles that are just taking care of each other as opposed to big/little relationship?

The way I see it there are two ways to go about this. Either you're two littles who play together and have to do a little bit of taking care of yourselves/each other or you take turns being big and little and one takes complete care of the other. Switching roles is pretty common among ageplayers and it can be interesting and fun since you get a chance to play two different parts and see your partner in two totally different ways.

I'd recommend trying out both and finding out what you enjoy. If neither of you like being big then there's nothing wrong with that but maybe you'll like it, even if just as a mix-up every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back