8 12.12%
  • I know I'm very weird, and want to change

3 4.55%
  • I know I'm very weird, and LOVE IT!

29 43.94%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weirdos unite

Default Weirdos unite

Probably not the best title for this thread, I just couldn't think of anything better! - also my first thread =]

Now I know I'm weird, (fetishes etc behind). but how weird are you?

I want to see someone top this:

I've only been playing guitar for 3 years, yet I feel ADDICTED, I even get withdrawal symptoms if I don't play guitar for over a week - i get really depressed, angry and lash out on my family and friends

Also, I am really happy when I play guitar + even happier when I play in front of others. - but not sexually aroused, just, happier than one should be

moreover, I find it almost impossible not to air guitar/ drum or randomly burst out into song at least 5 times a day

I also have many fetishes - so I AM WEIRD

thanks for listening to my little speech on being weird

You don't sound that weird, you just sound like you have a passion for music. As for bursting out into song, you might want to try to not do that. It might make you look like you have tourettes or something. I'd just try to keep the music in your head. As for having fetishes, well, you're preaching to the choir there.

As for me, I feel I'm normal enough on the outside, but I have a lot of random thoughts. I manage to keep them in my head, or tell them to some people online. I do think that I sometimes have problems, but I'm not going to diagnose myself, as I'm not a doctor.

It weird and I love it. It's my personality. I am to video games/computer as you are to guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    It weird and I love it. It's my personality. I am to video games/computer as you are to guitar.
    YAY - I also love video games

as for a passion for music - i think i surpass that considering even my mates who make and play music for a living get annoyed around me coz i don't really stop!!

the + side is, my gf says , weird is good

I felt as if I were weird in the past, but after spending time lurking (and taking part in) strange communities on the internet and seeing the behaviour of some people in those places I came to the realization I was tolerably typical, I'm not weird, I just have a few unconventional interests that I prefer not to publicize to just anyone on a whim.

I don't like people who embrace there ''weirdness'' as a means of justification to act like a fool in public because they're just that crazy! It isn't your kooky personality, it's just immaturity.

I'm lucky I guess. I act weird and get embraced for it. Of course, I don't do anything stupid (on purpose?) so it's different from, say, singing poorly and not knowing that you don't sing well.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabesissybaby92 View Post
    Also, I am really happy when I play guitar + even happier when I play in front of others. - but not sexually aroused, just, happier than one should be

moreover, I find it almost impossible not to air guitar/ drum or randomly burst out into song at least 5 times a day
    Pretty much me right there, cept i tend to sing a lot too.