• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well, I am just popping in here at the present moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have not been here, or much of anywhere on the Internet, much lately.

How have I been spending my time? Going to lots of 12-step meetings, going to my job, playing my Xbox, obtaining solid sobriety.....

I just thought I would pop in and say hello.

Congratulations on obtaining sobriety. It can be difficult, but is well worth the effort.

Hey! Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing well. :)

Neat, Glad your achieving sobriety. Also good to see you KaworuVsDrWily

KaworuVsDrWily said:
I have not been here, or much of anywhere on the Internet, much lately.

How have I been spending my time? Going to lots of 12-step meetings, going to my job, playing my Xbox, obtaining solid sobriety.....

I just thought I would pop in and say hello.

Hi and welcome back. It's been a long time. Oddly enough, there have been some subtle and less than subtle changes on ADISC, especially with the makeup of the membership.

Welcome back! Congrats on Sobriety! I usually don't find myself commenting in the introductions and greetings area, but I'm going to be honest, because I was looking away from my screen. . . I read the title of the thread as "Well I am just pooping in here at the present moment." Because I was reading it out of the corner of my eye Lol. Anyways welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back