Should I buy more goodnites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiyomi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I'm in a dilemma, I'm running out of goodnites, I have 1 package of 11 with the heart and butterfly design, and now I'm using the last ones of the new design, owls and butterflies I bought the box of 34 diapers, and I had no problem hiding them from my family, but sometimes I think why I'm using diapers, but other times I just want to be in a diaper, I'm so confused, I love my goodnites but I know is an unnecessary purchase, I just do not know what to do, and for my personal economy buying goodnites is so expensive, so you guys what do you think I should do? If I buy them I would buy 2 boxes of 34 diapers one for girls and the other for boys :wallbash::wallbash:

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
If it's a financial issue, make yourself a reward system. I dont know if you are in school right now or if you are working, but use those situations to help you. If you need to focus and study for a test, tell yourself you can't wear a goodnite until you have studied for x amount of hours, or you can't wear one unless you make an A on that test. As for work, tell yourself you can't wear one until you work x amount of hours of overtime, that way you can afford more too. You can also use eating healthier as a factor, or doing things you need to be doing. As long as you accomplish what you need to do, reward yourself. When you get to a point where you have money to splurge and it's no longer a financial issue, you can wear whenever you want again.

If you're like most of us, sooner or later you're going to want to be in diapers. Since they are expensive, you could buy just one package and wear fewer times. When I was your age, I questioned myself all the time as to why I had to wear and use diapers. It is weird but it's also a psychological desire that seems to be hardwired into the brain, probably from early developmental experiences. Over the passage of time comes acceptance and enjoyment without guilt. You'll get there.

Tokiyomi said:
Well I'm in a dilemma, I'm running out of goodnites, I have 1 package of 11 with the heart and butterfly design, and now I'm using the last ones of the new design, owls and butterflies I bought the box of 34 diapers, and I had no problem hiding them from my family, but sometimes I think why I'm using diapers, but other times I just want to be in a diaper, I'm so confused, I love my goodnites but I know is an unnecessary purchase, I just do not know what to do, and for my personal economy buying goodnites is so expensive, so you guys what do you think I should do? If I buy them I would buy 2 boxes of 34 diapers one for girls and the other for boys :wallbash::wallbash:
You should look up binge and purge.

You ever watched the South Park episode with the shake weight? It's pretty much the strong desire to wear, you buy them, wear one, then after your climatic moment, you really don't want anything to do with them anymore. Then guilt that makes you feel really ridiculous sets in and makes you want to do stupid things like throw the rest away. The urge always come back.

Buying small packages of diapers are more expensive than buying by case or box.

If You think Goodnites are expensive, hahahaaa. Just wait until you start wearing real diapers that cost $1.50-$3 each. You seem young and have a lot of rollercoaster rides to go on my friend. Just try to keep yourself on solid ground as often as possible.

if you really enjoy them, then go ahead and buy another box, but only if you can afford it, and a reward system is good too, i have a reward system in place for myself which really helps with my work.

If I was you I would buy them and wear them only when there is no one home.

I usually go for once a week. Whole box lasted all year.

Why would you buy them for boys?

What I like to do is I buy them whenever they are on sale. Also, if you take advantage of a coupon at the same time, you'll get an even bigger discount.

Another thing I like to do is check out thrift stores for Goodnites and Pull-Ups for dirt cheap. It never hurts to expand your possibilities.

A mental need is no less important than a physical need. You may not physically need diapers, but that doesn't mean you don't need them at all.

swimbutterfly22 said:
Why would you buy them for boys?

Because I wanted to try them out, and see if they are in some way different than the goodnites for girls :grouphug:

Schoolgirl666 said:
If I was you I would buy them and wear them only when there is no one home.

I think I will buy them and try to save enough money for next year or when I run out of goodnites :twocents:

look for sales, grocery stores do run sales on these, also generics are an option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back