Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Conspiracy "Theories"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shybug said:
Eh, most "UFOs" are just government aircraft, there technology is "futuristic" but mostly because the military actually have technology that is way ahead of what we have.

I think the CIA declassified papers that practically said what UFOs were, and that most were government aircraft.
Also for the not seeing ghosts thing, I've never seen a ghost, I've had hallucinations and saw spiders, but there just that hallucinations. :p

It might seem like alien technology, but you'll be surprised how advanced the technology the military can develop. a lot of it isn't public.

The government doesn't fuck around when it comes to "top secret stuff" if a top secret aircraft crashes, they'll cover it up, Do you think the USA want places like North Korea copying there top secret aircraft? You should see what they do with whistleblowers. They will find you and hunt you down, unless your snowden and flee to somewhere like russia lol

That being said, pretty sure Australias Air Force has something like it called the Pine Gap.

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2016/take-a-peek-into-our-x-files.html

Definitely! It's a fact for many sightings. Stealth aircraft, drones, and other experimental aircraft account for tons of past UFO reports. These things are usually... about.... 20-ish years or so ahead of technology as we know it.

But some of these UFOs do almost unbelievable things. There are countless cases of fighter pilots chasing down UFOs detected by radar. These things move faster than any (known) aircraft we've ever been told about. There are even cases of pilots dying while trying to chase them down. One example is Captain Thomas F. Mantell.

If even those ones are human-built too, which I accept as possible to some extent, then I have to wonder why they keep such things secret, though...? The technology could be put to actual use in the world. Is it just another conspiracy....? Has someone arrogantly decided that we're "not ready" for this stuff? Are they not even ready for it themselves? For example, we could have a passenger aircraft that doesn't use endless gallons and gallons of jet fuel.... and can get people to their destinations exponentially faster. Are they hiding anti-gravity technology from us? Have they secretly perfected fusion reactors? I'm not discounting the human explanation for these wild cases... but to me, it sometimes kinda makes more sense that aliens are visiting, rather than we secretly have technology 500 years ahead of what we're allowed to know about.

But for now.... I'm done thinking about this, I guess. I've become too tired to ponder the origin of UFOs. xD

Last edited:
Although less of a conspirist and more of theorist, I believe in a connection between black holes and either quasars or the big bang. They were both large releases of energy into our universe, it just makes me wonder if that is what happens to energy that bypasses a black hole's singularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back