RE: Snuggling under soft warm blankies when it is cold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
RE: Snuggling under soft warm blankies when it is cold...

I admit that with Winter approaching, I quietly enjoy snuggling under soft warm blankies with my special teddy bear, "Howard Hug" and my precious baby dolly, "Pam". Obviously as an older Adult Baby, I am diapered and wearing my plastic pants and lying upon a disposable bed-pad. Lying there in my bed under my blankies and with my special "Huggable Friends", I feel comforted and at peace with myself. Regression is easier for me when I am safe and secure in my bed between my partial-length side-safety rails, which are completely necessary for me since I have Cerebral Palsy. Shutting off my "adult self" at bedtime makes me feel happy.

I know what you mean. I have two nappies on, my pj's on, cuddling my bunny while under a winter duvet with an extra blanket. I always feel my little at bedtime and more at peace.

I enjoy the feeling very much; it's not complete until Mr. Bunny is with me.

I have a fairly heavy quilt on my bed I use year-round. I enjoy the weight of it.

What I do myself, which my physical health allows for, is grab a stuffie, grab my iPad or a Nintendo (3)DS, a large (queen, at least) fuzzy warm blanket and lay down on my knees next to a heating vent with the blanket over top. Sort of like a makeshift blanket fort. Obviously, need carpeted flooring. But it's a nice little warm enclave / hiding space where I can play a game or read some news, a book, or sleep.

Yes I know how you feel, I kind of am doing the same thing myself as I also have a favorite teddy bear which I won by the way 3 years ago in a pre-Christmas raffle he's a big teddy at that but I still haven't given him a name as of yet I think I may name him Ursa after the constellation of ursa major or the big-bear with is one of my favourite star systems to look at in the night sky as I've always been into amature astronomy.

I am 36 years of age and yet I still feel like a baby/toddler who is trapped inside a adults body because I didn't have a particularly good childhood because of bring t a victim at the the reviving end of constant bullying that has left me with permant ptsd issues.

But when I regress at night-time I feel so much better for it because I can go back to a time before my life became a living hell so to speak.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

This fetish was made for cold winter nights and lazy rainy mornings.

I think I can relate to this thread. My bedroom is quite cool at this time of the year. I like to wear footie PJ's with cloth diapers and plastic pants. I snuggle in with Blue, my plushy, and my little dog Annie. In the mornings I really don't want to get up to go to work....

With my younger partially-blind brother and I keeping the thermostat setting at 60 degrees Fahrenheit to save as much on possible on fuel oil, snuggling under warm blankies is a necessity. With Christmas coming up, I will purchase myself another soft blankie, either a Hello Kitty or a My Little Pony themed blankie from the local Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back