The School Diaper Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, bowel incontinence is no joke. If you wear diapers and you're incontinent in that aspect, you don't have a choice. And for those who opened up the blinds with "even if you're bowel incontinent, its not "cool" to mess around people." I'm sure they're the least likely to enjoy it or encourage it, and the least likely to control it. So please, for the sake of them, have a little respect.

The other end of the fence boasting "BABIES CAN GO WHEREVER, WHENEVER" is wrong too. "Adult" babies are adults for a reason and have a more matured, stratified vision of social behavior, or at least I would hope so. That's the whole purpose of growing up, right?

What I think is acceptable wouldn't be universally acceptable. If you excuse yourself to "business" in a private place, such as a car or bathroom stall, and change at a reasonable and hygenic pace, that's fine. If you have a disability, such as IBS or god help you, incontinence, its not up to these people to "give you sh*t" as I'm sure you're far concerned with dealing with your own.

But opening up the rectal levies when you're functionally capable in a grocery store, public, lecture hall, setting is appetite-crushing and at the very least, distracting. As someone who engages in all aspects of ageplay including those included in this topic, if someone plopped one next to me and they were otherwise capable, I would get the hell out of the blast radius zone. If I knew they were fully functional, I would embarrass them, and then leave. You shouldn't be doing that. In a sadistic way I'd hold you to the same standards as any other "growing person" that were potty training. If you can signal to go, you should go. Go far away from me.

Seems to me that all else being equal (diaper gets changed in an appropriate amount of haste, etc.) the only difference between intentionally messing in public and messing in public because of incontinence is the intent of the person. Honestly I don't see the point in policing people's thoughts, and I'm actually pretty against doing that. If their actions are to clean up as responsibly quickly as an IC person, then I wouldn't treat them any differently than I would treat an IC person.

Again, I know I'm in the minority arguing that this is fine, but I do think it's a valid point to make.

That's exactly what I've been saying. It seems others here do fully expect peoples thought to be policed.

I've been to school in diaper and I will not do it again. Nothing horrible happend but I was nervous someone would find out because I leaked a little. I didn't enjoy it at all.

BabyJacob98 said:
I've been to school in diaper and I will not do it again. Nothing horrible happend but I was nervous someone would find out because I leaked a little. I didn't enjoy it at all.

A little self-knowledge, even if you have to pick it up along the way is a good thing. There was a time when I couldn't reasonably wear to work because it was too distracting for me to feel comfortable and concentrate properly on work. At this point, it has fallen to the point of background noise unless I focus on it. Maybe you'll continue to find that it's not feasible or desirable to wear in those situations or maybe you'll come to a different position over time. Do whatever is best.

SuperRaiUniverse said:
Seems to me that all else being equal (diaper gets changed in an appropriate amount of haste, etc.) the only difference between intentionally messing in public and messing in public because of incontinence is the intent of the person. Honestly I don't see the point in policing people's thoughts, and I'm actually pretty against doing that. If their actions are to clean up as responsibly quickly as an IC person, then I wouldn't treat them any differently than I would treat an IC person.

Again, I know I'm in the minority arguing that this is fine, but I do think it's a valid point to make.

I really don't want to get dragged back into the argument in this thread but, I actually agree with your point of view on this. If someone changes within the reasonable amount of time (Or less) that a person with incontinence has then there shouldn't be a problem. Some people in this thread are policing their opinion a bit too hard and I was one of them, but after objectively looking at the thread a lot of the people here are going way overboard. I don't really think you're the minority here either, I think there are people for it that are just too afraid to say anything for fear of being reamed out as much as OP has been. I for one don't care how much people moan and complain to me my position on it isn't going to change, as I said I agree with you. But some people are going to disagree, and some people are going to extremely disagree. Honestly at this point I don't think all the other people shouting back and forth at each other in this thread on the ethics of weather or not shitting your diaper in public is actually going to make a difference with the people who either do or don't do it already. This thread has kinda devolved into a pointless pissing contest as to who can get more irate over their point of view.

I think that some of the people here (Again I was one of them for a bit) are policing people's personal rights as an individual and a citizen of (Most likely free countries) to make the decision for themselves. After all it's not up to us to decide if the person is going to do it or not anyway, we can only voice our opinions and most of the time they will probably fall on deaf ears. This thread is as controversial in the ab/dl community as Gay Rights are to the religious community, or racial inequalities to the rest of the world, it's something we're always going to argue over, one group is always going to be displeased about what another group thinks. But we can't make progress until we get past what we disagree on and move onto what we can agree on, or at least compromise on.

I honestly think this thread can be resolved with a happy compromise. "It's okay as long as you change in a reasonable amount of time and don't subject others to it." (You know unless you're at like an ab/dl party where the rules for said thing may or may not be allowed in general). So basically pending venue rules, it should be fine as long as you change promptly and don't subject the others around you to it. (Unless you know the other person around you wants to be subjected to it? Idk you know someone out there somewhere wants to be. That or someone might have a caretaker who changes them in which case the caretaker kinda has to be subjected to it during the change but you all get the idea.)

Well said addyshadows. I've always been surprised that for us as a group that has been so harshly and wrongly judged, that so many here are quick and harsh themselves to judge others within our own group. LOL, they ask moan and whine to be treated fairly, then they turn around and do the exact opposite without even really thinking about it. I'm glad to see you've opened up to the reality that not everyone is going to do/be exactly what you want, but at the same time that doesn't make them wrong either.

BabyJacob98 said:

Remember that just because you're wearing doesn't mean you have to use your diaper at school. I wear to work every day but rarely wet it. The only time I do is when I'm very close to the end of the day. Keep it fun, don't feel forced to do anything you don't want to do or might/will regret later.

SuperRaiUniverse said:

I am sorry to say, but going by a person's intent isn't really about being thought police. Thought police is when someone only thinks about something and someone believes it's wrong for them to think that way and feel they should be punished based only on the thought. In other words, if someone thought about crapping themselves in front of others on purpose was a good idea, but they didn't actually ever do it ... thought policing them would be acting like they already did it. If they actually do it, it's no longer thought policing.

For example, there is a distinct difference of someone thinking about stealing something and actually doing it. You can't arrest someone for simply having a thought.
I don't know where you learned about what thought policing is, but i'm sorry to say, you seem to have misunderstood what it is.

Someone murdering someone on purpose, compared to it happening unintentionally is very different things. You can't say people who arrest the one who did it on purpose are policing their thoughts. Again the end result is the same in both cases. Whether it was done on purpose or by accident is super important. Intent is everything when it comes to crimes and doing wrong. Again that isn't policing thought. It's called be rational.

Slomo said:
That's exactly what I've been saying. It seems others here do fully expect peoples thought to be policed.

Actually, not a single person here has suggested such a thing. We are not policing thoughts here, we are policing actions. Huge difference.

AddyShadows said:
If someone changes within the reasonable amount of time (Or less) that a person with incontinence has then there shouldn't be a problem.
I don't think it's reasonable to do at all around people to be perfectly honest. Again, if you are able to control it, there is absolutely no reason to do it around others unless you are some how getting off on doing so. There is absolutely no reason the person couldn't go somewhere with no people and do it. Again, poop smells pretty bad quickly. It does not matter how fast you decide to go change, that smell will linger for some time. Doing that around others ... is just plain wrong. You are doing something that is effecting others in a negative manner and doing it on purpose.

Some people in this thread are policing their opinion a bit too hard and I was one of them, but after objectively looking at the thread a lot of the people here are going way overboard. I don't really think you're the minority here either, I think there are people for it that are just too afraid to say anything for fear of being reamed out as much as OP has been.
The issue isn't so much about doing it in public, the issue is doing it around people. If there are more people into doing it around people, then they should be afraid of being reamed just as much as someone should be afraid of being reamed if they are doing negative things toward other people for any reason. If you like slapping people in the face as a joke. I am going to ream you. If you like to randomly insult others by yelling and pretending to be mental ... I am going to ream you.

Doing wrong things on purpose isn't excuse simply because there are people that exist who literally can't help it. They can't help it .... you can. There is a huge difference in that.

I for one don't care how much people moan and complain to me my position on it isn't going to change, as I said I agree with you. But some people are going to disagree, and some people are going to extremely disagree. Honestly at this point I don't think all the other people shouting back and forth at each other in this thread on the ethics of weather or not shitting your diaper in public is actually going to make a difference with the people who either do or don't do it already. This thread has kinda devolved into a pointless pissing contest as to who can get more irate over their point of view.

It's more about morality I would say and recognizing between wrong and right.

I think that some of the people here (Again I was one of them for a bit) are policing people's personal rights as an individual and a citizen of (Most likely free countries) to make the decision for themselves.
No one has the right to take away others rights, just so you are aware. Their right to a clean non shitty smelling environment for example. Their right to be able to be comfortable without someone impeding on their rights making their time miserable. People don't have a personal right to do wrong, and no amount of arguing about it will change that.

After all it's not up to us to decide if the person is going to do it or not anyway, we can only voice our opinions and most of the time they will probably fall on deaf ears. This thread is as controversial in the ab/dl community as Gay Rights are to the religious community, or racial inequalities to the rest of the world, it's something we're always going to argue over, one group is always going to be displeased about what another group thinks. But we can't make progress until we get past what we disagree on and move onto what we can agree on, or at least compromise on.

Yep, there will always be people who have questionable morals. That is understandable. Like preaching to thieves that stealing is wrong. It tends to go no where and they just do it again. That tends to be why we have prisons and correctional facilities by the way. Do you think we just agree to disagree with murderers, thieves, rapists, and all other sorts of criminals just because we can't come to an agreement? No, typically society does something about it because they eventually say enough is enough.

Now obviously this is no where near the extent of doing anything of that. But just because people don't want to listen, doesn't mean we shouldn't try to convince them other wise. How doesn't anyone ever expect other people to respect us, when we have people here that will not even respect other people? If you actually mess in front of others out of enjoyment, let me just put this on record for everyone to know. I think you are a pretty bad person. Disrespectful and you would be someone I wouldn't want to be near or be associated with. If you are incapable of knowing the difference between right and wrong ... that is a major concern to me. It makes me wonder what else the person would be ok with doing to others.

I honestly think this thread can be resolved with a happy compromise. "It's okay as long as you change in a reasonable amount of time and don't subject others to it." (You know unless you're at like an ab/dl party where the rules for said thing may or may not be allowed in general).So basically pending venue rules, it should be fine as long as you change promptly and don't subject the others around you to it. (Unless you know the other person around you wants to be subjected to it? Idk you know someone out there somewhere wants to be. That or someone might have a caretaker who changes them in which case the caretaker kinda has to be subjected to it during the change but you all get the idea.)

I do agree with this. Although this is more or less what I meant from the start. I think the main issue is I have been using the word public ... but what I meant is actually in front of other people specifically. Nothing wrong with doing it in public itself. It's wrong to do it in front of others though. This whole, because incontinence people can do it, means I can do it isn't a good excuse. Others having no control is not an excuse for doing it on purpose.

Slomo said:
Well said addyshadows. I've always been surprised that for us as a group that has been so harshly and wrongly judged, that so many here are quick and harsh themselves to judge others within our own group. LOL, they ask moan and whine to be treated fairly, then they turn around and do the exact opposite without even really thinking about it. I'm glad to see you've opened up to the reality that not everyone is going to do/be exactly what you want, but at the same time that doesn't make them wrong either.

Judging a persons actions harshly is reasonable when it's negatively effecting others. Also, it IS wrong when it is negatively effecting others. Other wise I have no clue what on earth you would consider wrong. How do you decide between wrong and right?

Goddamn, this whole thread is just one massive shitstorm.

ColecoVision said:
Goddamn, this whole thread is just one massive shitstorm.
Yeah,I was actully really interested in the main topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back