Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bed Messing?

Default Bed Messing?

We all know that there are bed wetters, but is anyone here a bed messer?

Um, unless you have full fecal incontinence, I'm going to say probably not. But hey, I could be wrong.

I'd be seriously concerned for my own health if it ever happened to me.

I have full fecal. incontinence, and yes I do wake up most mornings with a loaded diaper.

Secret

That would suck big time, I mean bed wetting is one thing but full on fecal incontinence is another!

Ya i mean you can still have a sleep over, even if you wear abena for ur wetting, but messing...there is no way to hide that, unless u want to be addicted to chlorophlorm pills, lol.

I've done it once...I was really sick and woke up with a little in the bed. it wasn't fun and not nice at all...

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Ya i mean you can still have a sleep over, even if you wear abena for ur wetting, but messing...there is no way to hide that, unless u want to be addicted to chlorophlorm pills, lol.
    I think you mean chlorophyll :P
    Cloroform: Chloroform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, I've never actually bed wet but it would suck a thousand times more to bed mess :/

I had encopresis when I was a kid, and I regularly crapped myself when I was awake, but never when I was asleep that I can remember.

However, since I've lost my bladder and bowel control, I've had many mornings where I've awakened to a messy diaper. And yes, it sucks big time!

It happened to me once I was wearing a pamper to bed and when i woke up I had pooped in it during the night.