Thread: Hello Hello

Post Hello Hello

Hello all. I just recently found your site and decided that now would be a fine time to post an intro. In spite of my name I am no longer a teen, that's merely the name that I've been using since I was one. Perhaps I will submit a name change request when I become inspired enough to think of something more permanent.

Anyway, on to the actual substance. I'm an AB/DL (closer to the AB end of the spectrum) in my early twenties who has been so for as long as I can remember. I cannot really pinpoint what factors contributed to my being this way and I've recently began wondering if its something beyond my early childhood environment. I've always browsed various forums and other people's websites but this is one of the first places that I've actually been willing to contribute to. More recently I have been finding myself more and more intrigued by furry fandom/babyfurs also.

Currently I am a full time college student with a part time job in the service industry. I have a loving girlfriend who has been very supportive of my AB side since I told her about it a few months ago and I found that my telling her actually strengthened our relationship. I enjoy writing when I become properly inspired and sitting on my ass and playing video games when I am not. I enjoy a terrible Science Fiction film from time to time and listen to, and have an appreciation for, a very very wide array of music.

I have been lurking here from time to time since I registered and actually am posting this intro of my own volition rather than due to the lurking message that others appear to have gotten. In my lurking I have found this forum to actually have coherent and intelligent conversations which is something that I truly appreciate.

Nice introduction. I like someone who can explain things without having others tell him what to say.

Welcome. Have fun here.

--The Silent Assassin--