• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Sup guys?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoTheFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hey everyone I'm Dustin but you can me Neo! Or Dustin whichever you prefer, I'm 18 going on 19 this year and I've been browing this site for quite some time and decided to finally make an account x3 I classify as a AB and a babyfur sometimes a sissy but not as much as the other two, I like to play video games in my computer and make music when I'm not in college learning to do adult things :D come say hi, I'm always looking to make and meet new friends!!

Hello Neo and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Neo and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Thanks!

Just trying to let everyone know a little about myself. ^u^

Hey Neo, welcome dude. Look forward to seeing you around the place.

ozbub said:
Hey Neo, welcome dude. Look forward to seeing you around the place.

Thanks ^^

Hi and welcome to the site. I got a kick out of you're saying you are 18 going on 19. I'm 68 going on death. I guess I could say I'm 68 going on 2 which might be closer to the truth. Anyway, I'm glad you found us and I hope you enjoy this site. Amazing that we all found a place we can talk openly about something like diaper wearing. Viva la ADISC!

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I got a kick out of you're saying you are 18 going on 19. I'm 68 going on death. I guess I could say I'm 68 going on 2 which might be closer to the truth. Anyway, I'm glad you found us and I hope you enjoy this site. Amazing that we all found a place we can talk openly about something like diaper wearing. Viva la ADISC!

Thanks for the intro! It's always best to keep that little mindset hehe, time starts to fly when we get older, it feels like I was 14 trying on a depend only a few days ago X.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back