1 3.03%
  • Flaming uke

1 3.03%
  • Don't **** With Me seme

2 6.06%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Seme/Uke thread

Default The Seme/Uke thread

My friend told me about this site in school [no viruses, promise] so I took the test... apparently I'm the Innocent Uke.

Maybe I should describe the test, first... it basically tells you what kind of person you are in a relationship. Kind of. It says it in manga terms; uke is essentially the submissive one and seme is the dominant one. <--- the quiz

This shouldn't have to apply to only homosexual men -- I think this makes good generalizations about just about anyone.

For those who don't want to have to look through the site to see what there is besides their own personality:

(edit: Post the results if you want. Discuss as well.)

Don't Fuck With Me Seme!

You are a Chibi Seme!

You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.
    I don't think I like this quiz.

You are a Badass Uke!

Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.

lol ellipsis. I got the chibi seme when I started giving stronger answers to some of the questions. The quiz says you're also highly compatible with the Badass Uke. Because you're both mischevious and naughty. O.o [the site's words, not mine.]

And don't forget the poll!

You are a Clueless Uke!

Though, I'm probably something of both Clueless Uke and Innocent Uke. n.n; I get those pretty much equal times whenever I take that quiz, and they both fit me pretty well.
    Last edited by Neonite; 25-Mar-2009 at 05:55.

This is pretty predictable. Want to be aggressive? Choose

Ask me again and I'll kick your ass.
    *death glare*
    Bondage... mmm.... *licks lips*
    Wanna die?

Want to get a happier or less aggressive one? Choose

Only if I'm forced to.
    You hate my hair, don't you?
    I'm always the one who's getting tortured. *sobs*
    It's the punishment I deserve.

The shards of glass that pierce my soul are all I have left.

...that said, it looks like the quiz doesn't like me either.

Stupid quiz!