What is the poofiest diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
I thought north shore supremes would be thick and poofy, but it turns out it was thick and stiff flat! I would have to say the poofiest is dry 24/7! What do you guys think?

landingxray said:
I thought north shore supremes would be thick and poofy, but it turns out it was thick and stiff flat! I would have to say the poofiest is dry 24/7! What do you guys think?

ABU Space, little paws or Simple(all same diaper, different colors) and most of the Rears diapers are much thicker poofier than the Dry24/7, either wet or dry.
I also add boosters to most diapers I wear as well, so even more poof most times.

ABU diapers are very poofy and so are Rearz. If you want a more plain diaper Confidry 24/7's are poofy as well.

Agreed, ABU diapers are the thickest. I'll be interested to see how thick the Bambino Magnifico diapers are if I ever get around to ordering a pack.

Rearz safari are significantly thicker than ABU's space etc when dry. The difference in bag size is very clear to see. Interestingly, ABU weigh slightly more. I haven't done much to compare wet weight/size, but I assume ABU have more sap and may end up larger than Rearz when fully wet. (there are actually several diapers thinner than Safari that weigh more, bellisimo and dry247 for example)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back