Thread: Lurker Guy I guess.

Red face Lurker Guy I guess.

Well I didn't realize I was required to post a greeting. For the most part I am a very private person. I don't mind enjoying all the wonderful stories people write. Sometimes I even comment on them. I am very shy about this sort of thing. Anyways.. this is just text?

I am a Diaper Lover, Age 28. White male. Straight. I have been a DL for the last 8 years. I was difficult to train according to my dad. I have my earliest memory, I think I was 4-5 of laying down on a sleeping bag and was being put into some kind of diaper. I don't remember much more than that. I periodically drop by other forums and this forum.

I guess this is me.

Scenes I really prefer to read about. Forced accidents of both kinds. The public the better. Has to be realistic though. Just saying there was a wet spot doesn't cut it for me. I prefer a descriptive accident. Sights and sounds.

My favorite diaper: Bambino's Biancos

Hey bramcn0744; welcome to ADISC! Hope to see you in the forums : )

That was a very... interesting introduction. Not that it was bad, it was a little confusing, the way you worded it.

Anywho, welcome.

--The Silent Assassin--