Where can I hide 44 goodnites l-xl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvacadoLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think I went in a bit over my head. I found an amazing deal on ebay (44 xl goodnites for $24). This means I have 44 goodnites arriving by the 3rd. Where can I hide them? I pretty much have an idea of where I will put them but I am still open to ideas before their arrival.

have a hope chest? you can also use big trash bags.

I do not know or have a hope chest, and I have nowhere to store any garbage bags. I'm thinking more of super camo storage. Something that could be seen in plain sight and even moved around, but as long as it stays closed, contents stay hidden. Here is what I have planned:

I have pine trees where I live. Tons of needles are all over, as are the trees.
I have spent the past day or two digging out a hole behind a low coverage tree.
I have a sturdy wooden box sealed on the inside and outside with duck tape. The seal for the lid of the box has flex seal to prevent anything getting inside.
This box is easily big enough to hold 80 goodnites.
The hole is up to my knees deep. 6 hours of digging while family is off doing things.
I plan to take the goodnites, store one or two in the house in an old hollow book I made at a time. Keep the rest in this container.
The goodnites will be in a bag in the box which will be in a bag.
I will place all the dirt and pine needles on a bag so that the box is covered but I can lift a bag full of dirt, revealing the box.
tl:dr Big water-tight wood box in a bag covered by a black garbage bag full of dirt disguised to look like the ground covered in pine needles. Move the needles, move the bag, open, take 1 or 2 goodnites, re-cover box and bag, hide goodnites in hollow book until use.

that can work but the elements come into play as well as nosey people and animals to consider, I'd recommend inside in a closet if at all possible or an attic or basement.

That's a very elaborate hiding place but I can't help but feel worried about rain like another poster mentioned.

Have you tried pulling out your dresser drawers? Most of them have gaps in between that allow for a little extra super secret storage. I have around 10 L4 abenas hidden in my dresser spaces.

Another idea is stuffed animal safes. If you have a really big stuffed animal they can be hollowed out for a great diaper storage. Just make sure they're kept out of reach of others and preferably blending in with their surroundings. I have mine hanging off my ceiling in a toy hammock and along the top of my window where the curtain rod hangs. No one ever even bats an eye at those and I've even had guests sleep in that room before with no problems.

Now that I've thought about it more I feel like it would be easier to cut open a giant stuffed animal and store my stuff in their than to make a water tight vault behind where I live. Thanks for the help :D.

That really isn't going to be that much space is it? 2 square feet or so? A stack of 10 GN should be around a foot tall, the diapers are about a foot long and half a foot wide? Don't open any packs, they will fluff out a bit and take up more space once removed from the packs.

(and then we get back into the discussion of "you're old enough your parents shouldn't be going through your stuff" discussions...)

Unfortunately, it's hard to recommend hiding spots without having any idea of what you have to work with. There are a few general rules though, mostly spawned from "helpful moms that like to clean their kids' rooms and make their beds". Don't hide them anywhere near your bed, or anywhere your mom is likely to spontaneously decide to clean, or anywhere they are likely to come into your room and discover while trying to find something they need and know you have one of. (ie searching your toolbox and tool drawers looking for your tape measure because they can't find theirs)

If you have truly snoopy or paranoid parents, there's no safe place to hide stuff in your room. Hide it somewhere else in the house, trunk of your car, garage, etc. (I had a parent that would ransack my room anytime he suspected I was hiding something, so I hid stuff in HIS bedroom)

Ya, i wouldnt go with the hole idea. weather would ruin everything, i dont know where you live but if it gets cold, ground freezes and thats never fun. Snow etc
What i do is put all my goodnites in a backpack in my car, along with other diapers. Its jam packed but it works well. Just put them in an old back pack and lock your car when your home or whenever.
Ive been doing this for welll over a year now and havent been caught
You also need to realize that if your 18 or older then your parents have no rigtht to go through your stuff. When i was younger, i used to be really afraid of getting caught, to the point where i would hide all my diapers up the road or across town in a random forest or bush. Life is too short to be treating this like a CIS mission, there diapers for crying out loud LOL causing yourself all this worry. Im 22 now and i no longer care if my parents find out. If they do, well they shouldnt be snooping through my stuff in the first place. Your not breaking any laws by buying and wearing diapers so just take a load off your mind and keep it simple. no need to cause yourself all this stress! Have fun!

If there are places you can rent storage lockers/rooms you might try that.

I don't have nearly enough money for a storage locker (or I would be relishing in some cushies :D). Even though I'm an adult my parents still snoop through my stuff. I think I will be able to store them inside of a simple locked military ammo box I got at a thrift store. Thanks for all the help guys!

I had a great hiding place under a couch/sofa, i discovered it had a false bottom, so would tip it up, remove the bottom fabric sheet and stuff diapers under there. this worked reasonable well, If someone moved the sofa accross the room or tip it up i think they might find them, but generally they didn't get moved even when cleaning under them

I used to use an old ammo box which was capable of holding one bag, but I know if you look around you can find a bigger one. Another thing you could do is go to somewhere that sells home decor and buy a decorative box or chest and use that to hide them.

I was able to fit 2 12 packs of goodnites in the ammo box, and it only took up a small amount of the room. As to under the bed, snoopy parents. Our couch is completely open on the bottom. To yoshidl, I thought about this in the past. We have a pot full of dirt that used to have a plant before it died. It has been sitting in the corner for 5 years now. I thought about removing most the dirt besides a top layer. However, the pot is now infested with quarter sized spiders. I prefer my diapers without spiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back