Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been searching for somewhere better to live. I might have a odd list of things I would like in a place. Something I should stress. I've never done this kind of thing before. I don't know how to best go about doing this. I just don't want to be in Texas anymore.

One. I want somewhere with possibilities. Career wise.

Two. I would like decent a rent rate.

Three. A sense of safety.

Four. Maybe somewhere with a bit of life to it. (The place I live in dies after 9 PM. There's nothing here. People have to leave town just to do something.

Five. If possible somewhere with access to diapers or adult baby supplies.

These are the guide lines I've been trying and hoping to fulfill. If this is asking too much tell me so I can just have his thread closed.

Last edited:
I live in a odd desert plain area. Everyone here is either in oil or farming. The farmers are dumb as the dirt they till. Most just speak either German or Spanish. They for some reason give me a dirty look for not know what they're saying. Sorry I had tp rant for a moment. (I really hate stupid people) Back on subject. I enjoy grey weather. I find it energetic. I'm glad I posted this thread I really like the ideas coming in so far. With the limited parenting I've been given I've realized I need to find support where I can.

I think I might need to accelerate my plans. Things are getting worse at work. I'm not wanted there by my boss. I don't trust them anymore. Sad thing is a barely have a little over a couple grand. I'm honestly thinking I'm screwed. I'm not letting myself fall back to depression, because I'm not sure I'll came out this time.

I turned my attention to the problem with my boss. I got the outcome I wanted and can now resume the process of saving more.

I'll be working on a burn rate chart here soon. I'm not sure what I limit my budget to or when is time to turn the caution light green. Thankfully I don't need to rush things along anymore. I have time to look over the fact and data everyone send me. My mom knows my intent and is supporting my efforts. I need to find a place that speaks to me. I'm not sure quite yet where I want to go, but I'm only still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back