Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    ABDL is my religion.
    I think I might be able to get behind such a religion rofl. Sounds like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendot View Post
    I could not have worded it better myself!
    Aw, thank you. ^^;

A dry-agnostic, quasi-Buddhist

well, it sounds kind of witty... the Tao, sounds intriguing too...

Yes, it's a method if not also some belief...

I agree too, that it is a very personal matter... we can and perhaps, should talk about it yet, we should likely not concern ourselves with indoctrination and conversion and, the like...

-Marka

Well, I am a Theist Satanist, and I believe in a few gods, but Satan as the main one.
    I also believe that we are also gods, in ascension, although, not everyone are really ascending, but actually descending, or at least being static. We have good and bad inside, and both are necessary.
    I am not an extremist, as I respect all non extremist religions, and non religious people.

I am Jewish by birth and by choice. I attend synagogue every Sabbath (Saturday). That attendance for about 4 hours gives me a chance to decompress and think about other things than immediate life things.

I guess this topic during the time of the year reminded me of this wonderful, funny, and uplifting song by Dar Williams about a lesbian Pagan couple visiting their Christian relatives at Christmas

Last edited by Starrunner; 25-Nov-2016 at 15:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    I identify as a Humanist. Humanism is a perspective which believes that reason and science are the best ways to understand the world around us, and that dignity and compassion should be the basis for how we act towards someone else. Humanists reject the concepts of deities, heaven and hell as superstition. We believe in the betterment of the world through altruistic and moral actions to leave behind a better place for future generations.
    I echo Starrunner, I am a Liberal Humanist with leanings toward Buddhism. However in a secular way, I put up a Christmas tree every year and enjoy all the lights and Christmas music. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    I identify as a Humanist. Humanism is a perspective which believes that reason and science are the best ways to understand the world around us, and that dignity and compassion should be the basis for how we act towards someone else. Humanists reject the concepts of deities, heaven and hell as superstition. We believe in the betterment of the world through altruistic and moral actions to leave behind a better place for future generations.
    I have to say that this sounds like a fantastic outlook on life.