Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm bored and a little lonely tonight so I thought I would give us a head start on what I know is a busy season for most people. (In the US at least) Happy Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for all of you and wish the best to all of my ADISC family.

Last edited:
And a happy Thanksgiving back at you.

Thank you and the same to you.

Happy Thanksgiving Kryan. I hope you have a good Thanksgiving. I'm going to be with most of my family, eating at our one son's home. We'll have our daughter and her family staying at our house for a couple of nights which means our grandchildren will be waking us up around 6:30 both mornings. Oh well, it still will be fun.

I really can't even believe it's almost here. The last few months of this year have been going ridiculously, unbelievably, super fast. :eek!:

Happy Thanksgiving

Im all for the gathering of loved ones and sharing love with one another, as i think it should be everyday, however..

nodapl2.jpg

nodapl.jpg

nodapl1.jpg

those sum it up for this country. More then one gruesome injuries too,(amputations ect.)

Also its funny how everyone goes from being so thankful and grateful for what they have and then the next day run over each other shopping cause they don't have enough.... only in america :wallbash:

SquishyTushy said:
Also its funny how everyone goes from being so thankful and grateful for what they have and then the next day run over each other shopping cause they don't have enough.... only in america :wallbash:
The next day? Black Friday starts on Thanksgiving now. I think it's dumb, and employees should be at home with their family and/or friends, not at work.

KimbaStarshine said:
The next day? Black Friday starts on Thanksgiving now. I think it's dumb, and employees should be at home with their family and/or friends, not at work.

I 1 Million aggree, Kimba Starshine. It should be spent like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back