Do you think Northshore will offer ABU space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
since north shore care supply is a major business on amazon...do you think they will ever sell the popular ab diapers like abu space???

Northshore is a medical web site. They may know about us, I'm not sure. But it's bad for business.

hope not. some people with real incontinence like to be able to shop for medical supplies without having to be subjected to this crap all the time.

mikejames said:
hope not. some people with real incontinence like to be able to shop for medical supplies without having to be subjected to this crap all the time.

This seems like a fairly aggressive response for someone who is a member of an abdl site?

tobdy1986 said:
This seems like a fairly aggressive response for someone who is a member of an abdl site?
It's an incontinence site too, though. It's his site as much as anyone's.
It's in the name Adult D(iapers?) Incontinence Support Community.
I don't see why people with incontinence wouldn't want to buy diaper that don't leak and are very absorbent, though.
I can understand how they don't want "EXTRA CRINKLY BABY DIAPERS" like ABU advertises, I don't want crinkly diapers either.

tobdy1986 said:

To be fair his titles only has IC on it. You must remember not everyone is here for the same reasons. IC need help coming to terms with their lack of control. While some of us want to be babies, or just wear diaper 24/7. We're all different even in our small community. We should at least respect each other.

tobdy1986 said:

I'm not AB/DL and I don't judge. I'm incon and found this site searching online for incon support groups.

I was disappointed that this forum labels itself as such (among other things, fine) but buries the incon forum as a sub forum under the DL stuff.

But no I don't judge ABDL, but yes I do get very very sick and tired of ABDL infesting every incon site on the web. The depend forums were completely destroyed by the ABDL crowd and some other forums too. It would be nice to be able to buy diapers and look for incon products without having to see ABDL crap at every turn.

- - - Updated - - -

Doshy said:
It's an incontinence site too, though. It's his site as much as anyone's.
It's in the name Adult D(iapers?) Incontinence Support Community.
I don't see why people with incontinence wouldn't want to buy diaper that don't leak and are very absorbent, though.
I can understand how they don't want "EXTRA CRINKLY BABY DIAPERS" like ABU advertises, I don't want crinkly diapers either.

you pretty much summed it up.

WRT why people with incon wouldn't want to buy diapers that don't leak...etc, I do want EXACTLY that. I actually tired bambino bianco but they leak like a sieve on me. I just can't get a good fit/seal with them. Most of my incon is bedwetting and Abena L4's work very well for me. During the day I wear NorthShore Supreme Lites. I rotate Dry 24/7 into the overnight mix as well. I have no interest in baby prints and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

KryanAshford said:
To be fair his titles only has IC on it. You must remember not everyone is here for the same reasons. IC need help coming to terms with their lack of control. While some of us want to be babies, or just wear diaper 24/7. We're all different even in our small community. We should at least respect each other.

exactly. And ABDL is harmless. I don't judge you guys. Whatever gets your motor running I don't care.

I just hate when legit incon sources become overrun with fetish people. I really don't want to see ABDL diapers and stuff on a medical website so I stand by my comment of not wanting Northshore to cater to that market.

mikejames said:
exactly. And ABDL is harmless. I don't judge you guys. Whatever gets your motor running I don't care.

I just hate when legit incon sources become overrun with fetish people. I really don't want to see ABDL diapers and stuff on a medical website so I stand by my comment of not wanting Northshore to cater to that market.

That's why I wouldn't expect AB/DL products in Medical Sites. We have plenty of sites now and more just seems to be coming up as time goes on.

I don't think NorthShore wants to carry patterned diapers because it will weird out their regular customer base. But I'd bet they would consider some of the all-white premiums like the Rearz Inspire, ABU Simple, or Bambino Bianco.

I wonder if more incontinent people know about abdl than "regular" people?

Dolphin said:
I wonder if more incontinent people know about abdl than "regular" people?

Probably. Though almost certainly classified as "weirdos", a few possibly with a side of distain for enjoying something they hate having to deal with.

bambinod said:
Probably. Though almost certainly classified as "weirdos", a few possibly with a side of distain for enjoying something they hate having to deal with.
And I'm sure it doesn't help things either when they try to ask legitimate questions and then get drowned out by the inconsiderate among us responding with pure fantasy or things that just plain don't make sense unless you're only in it for the fetish. tbh that's the main reason I stuck around ADISC. I remember finding the depends forums first when I was new to all of this, and being frustrated once I realized that 90% of the "advice" I was seeing there was pure fetish fueled nonsense (and I'm saying that as a DL who isn't even IC). If I was looking at a thread on how to wear discretely, the last thing I wanted to see was some creepy dude replying about how he doesn't care about being discrete and wears 9 diapers at the same time so he only has to change once a day (wtf how does that even work???). It was like a breath of fresh air to come here and see actual real answers to questions and people not afraid to call BS if someone started going off the deep end.

More on the original topic, I sincerely doubt northshore would carry ABU space. Maybe ABU simple or bambino bianco, but definitely not diapers with baby prints.

TBH ABDL diapers can be marketed under medical though most won't. I was first introduced to ABU from a friend who had a severe autistic twin brother at 17 he was not capable of toilet training or even speech. Severe low function, I think there were a few other disabilities compounding it but autism was the one I knew of most.But he found ABU showed his parents who tried some and now his brother won't wear anything but ABU, he throws a temper tantrum if you try to put him in a regular diaper. They market well to the mentally disabled that never quite grow up for one reason or another.

Space probably not, but Simple possibly.

Well mikejames, not every abdl is a fetishist so look who is on the chopping block now? That aside, I doubt they would sell such diapers. Heck if my sister knew about my abdl/little side I could literally just ask her. She works at the Northshore hospital.

Well NorthShore Adam is probably in the best position to enlighten us. I prefer different diapers based on mood, but always need to be able to trust my diaper to do it's job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w0lfpack91 said:
TBH ABDL diapers can be marketed under medical though most won't. I was first introduced to ABU from a friend who had a severe autistic twin brother at 17 he was not capable of toilet training or even speech. Severe low function, I think there were a few other disabilities compounding it but autism was the one I knew of most.But he found ABU showed his parents who tried some and now his brother won't wear anything but ABU, he throws a temper tantrum if you try to put him in a regular diaper. They market well to the ---> developmentally <--- disabled that never quite grow up for one reason or another.

That's the point I have been trying so hard to get across ABUniverse and Bambino, among other brands. Their products just work. North Shore should seriously consider the ABU Space and Paws, at the very least. But also, the Bambino Bellissimos are another excellent choice.

Honeywell6180 said:
That's the point I have been trying so hard to get across ABUniverse and Bambino, among other brands. Their products just work.
They may "just work", but understand that they "just work" for the kinds use cases common to abdls, e.g. people who don't necessarily care about discreetness, tend to flood multiple times, and think nothing of wearing the same diaper for 8 hours. These aren't necessarily common use cases for someone with actual IC.

Honeywell6180 said:
That's the point I have been trying so hard to get across ABUniverse and Bambino, among other brands. Their products just work. North Shore should seriously consider the ABU Space and Paws, at the very least. But also, the Bambino Bellissimos are another excellent choice.

Many of their customers aren't going to want to pay more for custom shell art - many IC deal with substantial diaper expenses and are buying many times more diapers than an average DL, so even if the quality is good, the additional expense (above and beyond the plain diapers with the same performance) isn't something most of Adam's customers are going to be interested in. And he's not going to be stupid and stock a product that doesn't sell well. Each new product carries significant overhead with it, and also takes away limited resources from other better-selling products. (things like warehouse space and cash flow)

An IC may also want to maintain more discreteness. Or simply feel additional embarrassment with wearing a diaper that's got toy plains and cartoon animals on it. In the end I think the overall demand for most ABDL diapers that are on the market right now, despite being good performers, just won't be a big hit with the IC-only crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back