Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I don't have money for diapers at the moment but I want to try and make myself have a genuine accidnet without hurting or harming my body. I used to have accidents a few times a day an does myself easily but nowadays it's hard to do that.

I used to get scolded for having an accidnet but if I could have one in private, that would be awesome. I want to need diapers beasically as I feel like I am cheating if I wear them without the need.

Drink 5 glasses of water, wait 30-120 minutes, don't use a toilet when you feel the urge.

there's no such thing as a "genuine accident" unless you're incontinent. If you in any way cause this "genuine accident" then it's by definition not a "genuine accident".

Trust me you don't want incontinence. It sucks.

Angelic said:
I don't have money for diapers at the moment but I want to try and make myself have a genuine accidnet without hurting or harming my body. I used to have accidents a few times a day an does myself easily but nowadays it's hard to do that.

I used to get scolded for having an accidnet but if I could have one in private, that would be awesome. I want to need diapers beasically as I feel like I am cheating if I wear them without the need.

You can check out Omorashi sites for more detailed advice on holding until you have an accident.
Basically: stay well hydrated but DON'T guzzle pints of water at a time, give yourself a few hours for your bladder to fill, wait until you're really feeling the need, put on some old clothes you don't mind soiling, get into the bath tub, do the little dance and when you feel like you really really cant hold any more.... just let go and enjoy. Drinking pints and pints of water, or holding on long past the point it gets painful is how people get hurt.

You're not cheating by wearing diapers because you DO need them. It's just that yours (ours) is not a physical need, it's an emotional one. I don't know about you but if I abstain from diapers for too long I get miserable and cranky and stressed. Wearing diapers makes me feel so much better. Just because our need for them isn't the manufacturers intended purpose, we shouldn't feel guilty about it. That's easy to say, and maybe harder to do. I think it will help you with any guilt or shame you feel about being an AB if you can admit your need to yourself, it certainly helped me.

Try saying it out loud to yourself next time you get a chance to wear diapers or have an "accident" in private. "I need diapers" (or nappies, delete as appropriate.) Try repeating it, try whispering it gently if you're afraid anyone will hear... I find it to be very therapeutic. And also hot. :sweatdrop:

Reactions: Trevor
MsClara said:
You can check out Omorashi sites for more detailed advice on holding until you have an accident.
Basically: stay well hydrated but DON'T guzzle pints of water at a time, give yourself a few hours for your bladder to fill, wait until you're really feeling the need, put on some old clothes you don't mind soiling, get into the bath tub, do the little dance and when you feel like you really really cant hold any more.... just let go and enjoy. Drinking pints and pints of water, or holding on long past the point it gets painful is how people get hurt.

You're not cheating by wearing diapers because you DO need them. It's just that yours (ours) is not a physical need, it's an emotional one. I don't know about you but if I abstain from diapers for too long I get miserable and cranky and stressed. Wearing diapers makes me feel so much better. Just because our need for them isn't the manufacturers intended purpose, we shouldn't feel guilty about it. That's easy to say, and maybe harder to do. I think it will help you with any guilt or shame you feel about being an AB if you can admit your need to yourself, it certainly helped me.

Try saying it out loud to yourself next time you get a chance to wear diapers or have an "accident" in private. "I need diapers" (or nappies, delete as appropriate.) Try repeating it, try whispering it gently if you're afraid anyone will hear... I find it to be very therapeutic. And also hot. :sweatdrop:

This is a very valid point. Yes, for most people, they see diapers just out of a physical need. But for others (myself included) it may not be a physical need, but I still have a need for them. I could go into a dissertation as to why I need them, but I'll save you the trouble. Regardless, you have a need, as we all do in one way or another, and it's perfectly acceptable.

Angelic said:

Coffee, a lot of it + transit = it will happen.

A genuine accident, unless you are incontinent as mentioned here earlier, impossible. A genuine accident implies an event that you have no control over. Drink enough of anything and you will achieve your type of accident. You know it is going to happen. How long it will take until you can no longer hold it depends on the person. For myself, I have a weak bladder and wetting myself has been a problem. As a child, wetting myself resulted in being put back into diapers for a punishment. Embarrassing at times but having wet pants was worse. Today I wear 24/7 for emotional needs and physical needs. When I get the urge, I have to do something about it right away. I certainly do not feel like I am cheating just because I got to a bathroom. Although I must admit that over the years my interest in getting to a bathroom has diminished considerably.

I have to ask at this point, given this post, do you really still want this? I mean it sounds to me like you already have been having them and if they are controlled it's not really an accident. I mean I'm not trying to be rude but you can't really have it both ways. I mean incontinence is not some on/off switchable event, you can work on controlling it, but it's not at the drop of a hat, I mean I at one point remember this post as well.

Last edited:
rennecfox said:
I have to ask at this point, given this post, do you really still want this? I mean it sounds to me like you already have been having them and if they are controlled it's not really an accident. I mean I'm not trying to be rude but you can't really have it both ways. I mean incontinence is not some on/off switchable event, you can work on controlling it, but it's not at the drop of a hat

I was about to link to that thread. You beat me to it.

KimbaStarshine said:
I was about to link to that thread. You beat me to it.
Yeah to go from training your bladder and bowels to act of their own accord to then decide you don't want that isn't how this works, can't have your cake and eat it too. I mean I'm not saying don't wear diapers if you can and it makes you feel better, what I am saying is don't break something that you need to work then have yourself stuck when you need those things to work

mikejames said:
there's no such thing as a "genuine accident" unless you're incontinent. If you in any way cause this "genuine accident" then it's by definition not a "genuine accident".

Trust me you don't want incontinence. It sucks.

Agreed. I am incontinent from nerve damage and the things I have to do to avoid an accident suck. What sucks more is telling my wife I pissed on the bed/furniture again and then cleaning it up. Luckily I have a great wife...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crdemers72 said:
Agreed. I am incontinent from nerve damage and the things I have to do to avoid an accident suck. What sucks more is telling my wife I pissed on the bed/furniture again and then cleaning it up. Luckily I have a great wife...

Given her other posts, I believe she already realizes the mistake in losing control.

crdemers72 said:

Agree. I'm a bedwetter due to OAB. I wear high quality diapers at night but sometimes they fail. Nothing worse than having to tell the wife the bed is wet again. She's awesome though and never makes me feel bad about it.

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
Yeah to go from training your bladder and bowels to act of their own accord to then decide you don't want that isn't how this works, can't have your cake and eat it too. I mean I'm not saying don't wear diapers if you can and it makes you feel better, what I am saying is don't break something that you need to work then have yourself stuck when you need those things to work

I doubt you could become truly incontinent just from a "diaper training" regiment. I think if you chose to wear 24/7 and committed to using the diaper every single time you had to go, that after a while it might just become so easy, so second nature, to just let it go that it would be more or less in the realm of "accidents". I suppose if you continued doing this long enough that maybe you could theoretically atrophy some of the muscles used for control. In practice though I think you could likely regain control in a matter of days or weeks.

As and aside, I wouldn't consider this to be "self harm" any more than taking pills to change your gender, for the record, since all the mods have a "self harm" murder boner for "how to become incon" threads but don't see the hypocrisy in encouraging men to chemically castrate themselves with female hormones in the sissy section. If your desires are so strong, to the point that it's core to your being, then who is anyone of us, mod or otherwise, to judge you as "harming" yourself? That said, as an involuntarily incontinent individual who doesn't share in this fetish, I think wanting to be incontinent is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and offer only a hearty "be careful what you wish for".

mikejames said:
I doubt you could become truly incontinent just from a "diaper training" regiment. I think if you chose to wear 24/7 and committed to using the diaper every single time you had to go, that after a while it might just become so easy, so second nature, to just let it go that it would be more or less in the realm of "accidents". I suppose if you continued doing this long enough that maybe you could theoretically atrophy some of the muscles used for control. In practice though I think you could likely regain control in a matter of days or weeks.

As and aside, I wouldn't consider this to be "self harm" any more than taking pills to change your gender, for the record, since all the mods have a "self harm" murder boner for "how to become incon" threads but don't see the hypocrisy in encouraging men to chemically castrate themselves with female hormones in the sissy section. If your desires are so strong, to the point that it's core to your being, then who is anyone of us, mod or otherwise, to judge you as "harming" yourself? That said, as an involuntarily incontinent individual who doesn't share in this fetish, I think wanting to be incontinent is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and offer only a hearty "be careful what you wish for".

none the less I like to think that maybe in some cases hearing the realities can make people think before they end up doing things they might find out can hurt them at least in the short term.

I didn't hurt myself I detained my bladder a bit and I have trained it back up to where I can hold it again, I get why you are concerned reneecfox

Angelic said:
I didn't hurt myself I detained my bladder a bit and I have trained it back up to where I can hold it again, I get why you are concerned reneecfox

I was more referring to a recent poster who wanted to be totally incontinent, he also doing other disgusting things such as wearing used diapers if his posts are 100 % honest (which I don't believe they are).

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105754-I-made-a-dumb-decision this was what my comment to mike was in relation to, anyone making life decisions like this obviously has some issues (if nothing else, compulsive fibbing)

I am a diabetic and have to inject insulin, does that mean you should feel guilty because your pancreas works and mine does not ?
Same thing with diapers just because your need is psychological rather than physical there is nothing to feel guilty about.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I am a diabetic and have to inject insulin, does that mean you should feel guilty because your pancreas works and mine does not ?
Same thing with diapers just because your need is psychological rather than physical there is nothing to feel guilty about.

I'm not even sure what this even has to do with the conversation, I'm talking about someone who puts on soiled diapers he found a trash can who is asking if its a good idea to make himself incontinent. This is about worrying about someone who doesn't have common sense.

I might have posted this on the wrong thread, sorry

Tetra said:
I might have posted this on the wrong thread, sorry

No worries. I know sometimes pocket clients for applications can merge things in funny ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back