Fantastic beasts and where to find them any one going this week end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Fantastic beasts and where to find them is out on Thursday so who's going to see it ? I will next week end
Seen a bit on it on BBC one show and watched a trailer OMG ! Looks as good as the later HP films

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be. I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but my friends are. They went with me to see Doctor Strange, so I owe them. Who know I might end up enjoying it.

I am going tonight with mommy, we are going to go to the dollar store first for extra cheap candy, then tomorrow we are going to go to an indoor water park for the day, I've never been to an indoor water park, so very excited!

I have not seen anything more then a few short clips of the harry potter movies, to be honest i always felt seeing them would ruin my vision of the story from the books,

but i'm super excited for this movie!

i really hope to go and see it :)

Not this weekend, but I'll go see it sooner or later.

Saw the movie, Laughed a lot, I think my laughter made some other people laugh too..guess im infectious =P

really enjoyed the movie, although not so much for the story as a whole, as much as the movie keeping my interest for 90% of the movie if not more.

absolutely endearing fantastical beasts , I want a niffler.

Starrunner said:
I went to see it with a friend last night. It was her turn to pick a movie and she chose this one. I wasn't really excited about it because I never saw any of the Harry Potter movies or read any of the books.

Having said that, I really like Eddie Redmayne's previous work in The Theory of Everything and The Danish Girl. This guy is a real actor, so I was moderately enthused about seeing his most recent film.

Much to my surprise, I totally loved it. It was a lot of fun and pretty imaginative, and Redmayne is a great magizoologist. My favourite creature was the Bowtruckle, the little plant guy. I'd definitely see the sequel(s)

If you get a chance, the books ARE worth a read, the movies, not worth a watch (IMO), did you find the muggle character endearing?

Off to see it in 2 hours time , just put a fresh little paws with a booster on ready

I saw it last night. I really liked it.

The story line fits with history out of the Harry Potter series and the one book of magical creatures that Hagred used in book three.

I like it a lot and see the set up for more movies.

Now if they could magic the calories and fat out of the creature donuts?!?

egor said:
I saw it last night. I really liked it.

The story line fits with history out of the Harry Potter series and the one book of magical creatures that Hagred used in book three.

I like it a lot and see the set up for more movies.

Now if they could magic the calories and fat out of the creature donuts?!?

I saw it this afternoon , WOW
As for your other movies IMDB has a sequel listed as coming out 2018
Could we see a young Dumbledore ?

parcelboy2 said:
Could we see a young Dumbledore ?

Guaranteed [emoji847]

I saw it last week in theaters since other people in my family are Potterheads. I didn't have super high expectations for it as I just wrote it off as a cash grab leeching off the success of the Harry Potter franchise to milk it for more money. And it still is, but I really enjoyed the movie anyway. It totally exceeded my expectations. I loved Newt, Jacob, and Tina. I loved the atmosphere of the film, and just how fun and creative it was to see all the magical creatures. Plus, it totally stands on its own two feet and doesn't rely that heavily on the original Harry Potter movies, though you can totally tell that they take place in the same universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back