Not sure I have incontinence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MandyBear said:
BODYSUITS, lol they are totally a life saver in that situation,
Yes, sadly wearing during the day does tend to limit a girl's wardrobe options, but its not impossible.
Yes, trading in your panties for a diaper during the day would make you a 24/7 wearer.
The goodnite tru-fits would only help you with minor leaks from those sudden urges but you would still be going to the bathroom to go several times a day, but at least they are easier to conceal & change (the pad)

I've been dealing with the same thing, although not as badly as you have it.

Thanks again for more advice. It is sad that when I get home I look forward to being able to just wear a diaper (Dry24/7s) and not focus on the constant need to run to the bathroom. The Dry24/7s can hold a good 4 to 6 wettings before I would change them.

Times I had to pee
11/17/16
2:34AM
7:00AM
7:20AM
8:10AM
9:42AM
10:46AM
11:40AM
1:25PM
2:14PM
3:27PM
3:55PM
5:10PM
5:50PM
6:31PM
8:40PM
10:12PM
11:53PM

11/18/16
12:33AM
3:27AM
7:05AM
8:30AM
9:41AM

I wish I could just get over my fear and just use the Dry24/7s at work. It would resolve most of my issue. Sure it isn't fixing the problem but it will allow me to get my life back without meds or surgeries.

I had a blood test last week and everything came back normal. Nothing was out of range or high/low.

That sucks, its like you're going about every hour which sucks.
There is a brite side thou, seems at least you're waking up to go at night.
Do you go to the bathroom or just wet your diaper at night?
Remember, it not about wether or not you like them.
Or wether or not you need them.
it IS about how wearing them 24/7 will improve your overall quality of lif and THAT is all you need concern yourself with
You need not be IC or even have to like them to wear them:)

iam32bit said:
I wear skirts that start from my hips down to just above my knee. My boss isn't particular about dress code.

The dry24s are much higher than my skirt. I have never worn them outside the house.

I wore a always discreet to work today as a last resort usage thing. It doesn't do anything to prevent having to go to the bathroom.

Here is a timetable I made so far for today.

11/17/16

I am halfway through the day and already went so much. I was wondering if using a diaper instead of running to the bathroom all the time was a viable solution. Wouldn't that be considered going 24/7?

I don't see how a good night's would help my situation.

Thanks again for your help!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

iam32bit said:
Thanks again for more advice. It is sad that when I get home I look forward to being able to just wear a diaper (Dry24/7s) and not focus on the constant need to run to the bathroom. The Dry24/7s can hold a good 4 to 6 wettings before I would change them.

Times I had to pee
11/17/16
2:14PM
3:27PM
3:55PM
5:10PM
5:50PM
6:31PM
8:40PM
10:12PM
11:53PM

11/18/16
12:33AM
3:27AM
7:05AM
8:30AM
9:41AM

I wish I could just get over my fear and just use the Dry24/7s at work. It would resolve most of my issue. Sure it isn't fixing the problem but it will allow me to get my life back without meds or surgeries.

I had a blood test last week and everything came back normal. Nothing was out of range or high/low.

Hey,

I have the exact same pee schedule! I know how difficult it could be for you.
It makes my life terrible. It rules my life.
I also fear for my job because of my bathroom habits. What can you answer to your boss when he suggests extra hours to compensate for all the breaks?

Always had urinary issues. Has a child a first chirurgical intervention was made because of a malformation. Another one at 10 years old to correct my urethra who was to thin. After that it was better during the day.
At night I had beddwetting issues until an unmentionable age. Ruined my life even if my parents were supportive. I hate the wet beds, diapers or pull ups, alarms, the smell and worst, the stigmas. Keep it secret was very difficult...

Fortunately it stops few years ago ;-) still don't know why.

But despite the chirurgical intervention, the urethra is still very narrow. I always had a bit of urinary retention. After few very important bladder infections my bladder now hurts alot. I have mild overactive bladder with few overflow leaks. And the worst is that it hurts even without infection...
They thinks my bladder is irritated. And the doctors can't help me. They don't recommand new chirurgie for now.

Maybe your bladder is irritated to?

Keep safe.

MandyBear said:
That sucks, its like you're going about every hour which sucks.
There is a bright side thou, seems at least you're waking up to go at night.
Do you go to the bathroom or just wet your diaper at night?
Remember, it not about whether or not you like them.
Or whether or not you need them.
it IS about how wearing them 24/7 will improve your overall quality of lif and THAT is all you need concern yourself with
You need not be IC or even have to like them to wear them:)

I just wet my diaper and fall back to sleep. Running to the bathroom every time and untaping my diaper doesn't make any sense.

I know wearing all day and night will improve my quality of life. I love not having to think about bathrooms when I am diapered at home. I am going to try little by little to gain the confidence to wear out and about.

Is the Dry24 diaper good to use during the day?

I second the suggestion to use the Garywear Active PUL pants. They silence the crinkliest diapers. I would not wear in public without them. They aren't irritating like plastic pants and they are very soft. A very thin pad in the pants between them and the diaper also catches leaks and any pooling in the crotch of them in case you really leak, so also does wicking underwear over the top of those, such as UnderArmour boxer briefs...not sure what the female options are there.

Dry 24/7s are loud, and IMO, not the best. Not bad...but not the best. Northshore's are at least as absorbent and quieter. ABU and Rearz are a little loud in the taping zone but excellent, and I currently rate Rearz the highest as I haven't made my first 8 of them leak at night (with boosters, but the same I use in all).

I completely understand where you are coming from and I have the same question: Should I just surrender? A while back I realized just how often I was running to the bathroom, so I counted one day. 17 times in 24 hours. I would say that hasn't changed, even when I try doing some bladder training for a while as I wear the Depend Real Fit to work and then try to hold it right to the point of minor leakage. I went to a doctor and he said my opening was way too small and widened it out, somewhat damaging my ability to pee standing up without getting it everywhere.

Are you at zero caffeine? I'm not and I know it would help. Coffee in the morning gets me headed to the bathroom every 20 minutes.

I don't feel that it threatens my job, but I appreciate that I'm lucky that way. I can almost always duck out. But let's say I'm in a meeting or hosting a conference call and I can't possibly break away...what then? I had to put the Real Fit to the test the other day by just letting off a little pressure, because I know it can't take a full on flood. If I was a cashier, or a call center worker where they measure your minutes on the phone, I would have no choice but to wear a real diaper every day. I'm really close to that tipping point of wearing diapers so I don't have the nearly constant bladder pain. I got stuck in traffic recently and the last 10 minutes of the drive home were excruciating, with leakage as soon as I stood up.

My entire life gets structured around knowing if I can reach a bathroom in time. I know where the bathroom is in every store and restaurant. If I know I'm going into a situation where there's a reason I'll have to go more than 45 minutes with no bathroom option, I'll wear a diaper, but of course life hands out some random events.

The only way I see we are different is that I do like diapers, and always have. But 24/7 ruins that. Wearing every night to bed so I can sleep has made that part of my evening a chore that I wish I could skip. I don't think my wife will like it if I have to wear all the time, though honestly after having kids she's just as incontinent as me but wearing diapers doesn't cross her mind as an option. I don't feel like she completely believes I need to wear every night, but we never discuss it.

So, if it were me on here asking what to do, I think I would want someone to tell me that it's OK to do what I know I need to do. It IS the same as glasses or hearing aids or whatever, just with a lot more social stigma, for no good reason. If you do wet yourself at work one day, I think that will be a lot worse for your job than frequent bathroom trips. It sounds like noise is your biggest concern, and that can be silenced. I don't think it will be much longer before I surrender. It's OK if you surrender, too.

Vinylfeet said:
I second the suggestion to use the Garywear Active PUL pants. They silence the crinkliest diapers. I would not wear in public without them. They aren't irritating like plastic pants and they are very soft. A very thin pad in the pants between them and the diaper also catches leaks and any pooling in the crotch of them in case you really leak, so also does wicking underwear over the top of those, such as UnderArmour boxer briefs...not sure what the female options are there.

Dry 24/7s are loud, and IMO, not the best. Not bad...but not the best. Northshore's are at least as absorbent and quieter. ABU and Rearz are a little loud in the taping zone but excellent, and I currently rate Rearz the highest as I haven't made my first 8 of them leak at night (with boosters, but the same I use in all).

I completely understand where you are coming from and I have the same question: Should I just surrender? A while back I realized just how often I was running to the bathroom, so I counted one day. 17 times in 24 hours. I would say that hasn't changed, even when I try doing some bladder training for a while as I wear the Depend Real Fit to work and then try to hold it right to the point of minor leakage. I went to a doctor and he said my opening was way too small and widened it out, somewhat damaging my ability to pee standing up without getting it everywhere.

Are you at zero caffeine?

I don't feel that it threatens my job, but I appreciate that I'm lucky that way. I can almost always duck out. But let's say I'm in a meeting or hosting a conference call and I can't possibly break away...what then? I had to put the Real Fit to the test the other day by just letting off a little pressure, because I know it can't take a full on flood. If I was a cashier, or a call center worker where they measure your minutes on the phone, I would have no choice but to wear a real diaper every day. I'm really close to that tipping point of wearing diapers so I don't have the nearly constant bladder pain. I got stuck in traffic recently and the last 10 minutes of the drive home were excruciating, with leakage as soon as I stood up.

My entire life gets structured around knowing if I can reach a bathroom in time. I know where the bathroom is in every store and restaurant. If I know I'm going into a situation where there's a reason I'll have to go more than 45 minutes with no bathroom option, I'll wear a diaper, but of course life hands out some random events.

The only way I see we are different is that I do like diapers, and always have. But 24/7 ruins that. Wearing every night to bed so I can sleep has made that part of my evening a chore that I wish I could skip. I don't think my wife will like it if I have to wear all the time, though honestly after having kids she's just as incontinent as me but wearing diapers doesn't cross her mind as an option. I don't feel like she completely believes I need to wear every night, but we never discuss it.

So, if it were me on here asking what to do, I think I would want someone to tell me that it's OK to do what I know I need to do. It IS the same as glasses or hearing aids or whatever, just with a lot more social stigma, for no good reason. If you do wet yourself at work one day, I think that will be a lot worse for your job than frequent bathroom trips. It sounds like noise is your biggest concern, and that can be silenced. I don't think it will be much longer before I surrender. It's OK if you surrender, too.

I just ordered a sample of the Northshore Supremes to see how they are vs the Dry24s. Also I talked to my therapist and she was telling me to just wear the diapers. She said "Who cares what others think". Little by little I am going to try going about my day wearing diapers. I hope I am able to get over my fear and let them help me.

iam32bit said:
Little by little I am going to try going about my day wearing diapers. I hope I am able to get over my fear and let them help me.

I hope so too sweety, I hope the best for you & that all of this works out for you. :)

I successfully completed a work day with going to the bathroom once, that was to change out my diaper for a new one. One bathroom trip is so much better than 7 to 10 during work. I am still nervous and worried that someone will notice. I still have to find a way to carry changing supplies without it being obvious. It is so freeing not having to think about the bathroom all day. Yesterday I lasted from 7:30AM to 4PM before changing, I did so because it started to stink. I also learned that changing while standing is hard.

It all gets easier with time. Eventually you'll even be able to diaper up without even needing to lean against something.

I have only used them a few times but they wash like any other article of clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back