Thick diapers vs thin diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My preference is for the thickest plastic backed diaper I can find.
I love the feeling of it bulging under my boxer briefs. It becomes bliss when the bulge expands even more after a warm and squishy load fills it up. Love that tight bulging warm feeling as it spreads into my diaper when I sit in it. No thin diapers for me.

I don't like thin nappies ether. I usually wear a nice thick nappy and plastic pants

That makes 3 of us , I like a nice thick nappy

I prefer the thick diapers. I've had thin diapers and it does not feel comfortable after it is wet. It feels like it'll leak when I sit down so no thin diapers for me.

I like thinner for comfort. The plastic backed Depends were really comfortable to me. But if I need more capacity I need something thicker. However if it's too thick it gets uncomfortable. So I usually try to find something in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the thick ones. It just feels more like a diaper when I'm wearing them, it holds extra comfort in a way.

I prefer them thinner most of the time. They're easier to be active in and less obtrusive. However, there is a time and a place for thick diapers as well, so having a variety is the best approach for me.

Forgive me. Should have specified wearing thick or thin for comfort/pleasure rather than for what diapers are really for. Sorry guys.

Thick diapers all of the way! Usually I am in about 8 thick diapers overnight. Only in a Fabine Teddy Gold diaper (still thick) at the moment though.

I prefer a certain degree of thickness. If a diaper is too light or thin I don't feel safe in it. Once upon a time I would have had the option of simply not using it, but that is not the case anymore, so I avoid thin diapers like the plague.

That said, I don't like thickness for its own sake. I recently had to walk about a kilometre outside in cloth diapers (under my sleeper under a sweater, thankfully, not something any tighter than that) and it was one of the less enjoyable experiences of my life. I like thickness when it means functionality (Bambino Bellissimo, ABU Simple), but not to excess, and not without functionality.

I'll throw in for thick, but since I wear 24/7 and want to enjoy as much of it as possible, sometimes thinner is better. Would I like to go to work in a Space or Safari? Sure! Am I going to? no. Besides total lack of discretion, it would end up being uncomfortable with the moving around I have to do.

Off the clock, it's a mixed bag of what works best. I mix it up to keep it interesting though.

Overnight on the other hand.... the thicker the better. I have no intention of getting up overnight for a potty run, and will be waking up in the morning pretty soaked.

If you're not enjoying it, you're doing it wrong.

Thin diapers are piratically useless since they'll leak easily.

Most of the time, a really thick nappy is best for me. Helps to get me in a little space. I even double up quite frequently.

When sleeping while padded, I often find it better to not have too thick a nappy, as otherwise I have trouble getting comfortable to sleep.

On the very rare occasions I go out of the house with a nappy on, then I'll also go thinner so I can walk easier and it isn't too obvious.

Thin diaper during the day for discreteness.

Thick diaper when at home and for nighttime.

Same as above. Thin if I am running between classes, but if I am on a long drive or playing video games, thick padding is the way to go. Course it nearly got me caught once. Decided it was safe to sit about in my long PJ shirt (goes to my knees) and tykables (double padding). My sister ended up coming downstairs, which freaked me out and caused me to hastily throw my pj bottoms back on. She luckily thought I was only sitting around in my briefs and shrugged it off.

Fulldyperlvr79 said:
Forgive me. Should have specified wearing thick or thin for comfort/pleasure rather than for what diapers are really for. Sorry guys.

For me, fun is what they're for. I feel very fortunate that there are products to facilitate that. I wish there were better options on the thinner side as well but I think that will come in time, particularly as ABDL companies reach the maximum thickness that people are willing to pay for.

i prefer thick, plastic backed disposable or full on cloth prefold.

Personally I much prefer a thicker diaper over a thinner one this is probably because I grew up only knowing thick diapers and I also find thicker ones are generally more absorbent and comfortable, although I haven't got a problem with thinner ones as long as I can double up or tripple up on them this is to prevent any embarrassing leaks during the nights when I am asleep because I am a hevy bed wetter even I limit the amount of liquids before hand.

I have had problems with incontinence since 2010 six years ago when I was diagnosed with a weak bladder following past episodes of epileptic seizure's which I suffered from in my 12-13th year of life in 1992/1993, now at 36 years of age I haven't got any problems with wearing diapers seemingly for the rest of my life.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Both. Sometimes it's fun to soak a thick diaper (like Crinklz), but most of the time I rather change more often and use thinner diapers. ("thin" the thinnest things I'm comfortable with are still sold as heavy incontinence briefs and should be able to deal with #2, something like the iD Slip ExtraPlus.)

During the day I like to wear thin cloth like diapers at work. But at night and on my days off I wear the puffiest I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back