Bambino diapers quality drop PSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am giving Bambinos the benefit of the doubt, & have ordered my first bag in over 6 years. They say they have improved their products. Well I never liked the originals, when they were that awful yellow colour. But I have heard good things about the Belissimo. I got them via Cuddlz back then! Gosh that throws me back! I hope we can all work this out somehow. I'm sure it is just a misunderstanding. :) Have a good week everyone.

I've used Bambino's Bellisimo for years. Thought they were the best. I wore nothing else up until this past year when I figured I'd give Rearz a go. As long as Rearz keeps up their currently quality, I'll never go back to Bellisimo's again. Rearz hold way more without leaking and are about 50 bucks cheaper for a case of 48 then the bellisimo's.

Well I ordered some samples of simple plain white at ABU for the first time. If I like these ill switch from bambino to these or maybe I'll try Rearz.

I wish the Rearz were cheaper here in the US, too. Would love to try them as well. Especially the Inspire+ InControl ones. They look obscenely thick! :)

Well I received my sample pack of simples from ABU today and I'm currently trying one out. If it hold up this will replace the biancos and bellissimos I bought from Bambino since they won't return a response to my e-mail. I'll let you know the comparison if anyone wants to know. So far ABU has had better customer service!!

Beloney said:
Well I received my sample pack of simples from ABU today and I'm currently trying one out.

I think you'll find they bury the bellissimo.

Roll the Dry 24/7's in your hands and they soften up a bit.

Noticed a huge change in thickness of Bellisimos in my last order, and at the price point they're at--I really can't justify buying them anymore.

Fully switching over the ABU littlepawz/space and Northshore supreme as my go to diaper.

It's really a shame that bambino hasn't made more of an effort to combat this downward slide, especially as there's SO many other very competitive alternatives these days. The only noticeable change I've noticed lately, aside from them adding on those OBSCENELY priced Magnificos (which I will not be buying at that ridiculous price point) is that they've twice now quietly raised the price of their other speciality diapers in the past year. All the while quality has been dropping, despite them claiming otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Dan09 said:
Noticed a huge change in thickness of Bellisimos in my last order, and at the price point they're at--I really can't justify buying them anymore.

Fully switching over the ABU littlepawz/space and Northshore supreme as my go to diaper.

It's really a shame that bambino hasn't made more of an effort to combat this downward slide, especially as there's SO many other very competitive alternatives these days. The only noticeable change I've noticed lately, aside from them adding on those OBSCENELY priced Magnificos (which I will not be buying at that ridiculous price point) is that they've twice now quietly raised the price of their other speciality diapers in the past year. All the while quality has been dropping, despite them claiming otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I just received my case from ABU and they're better than Bambinos. I ordered the Simples and they're just as thick and absorbent as the Bellissimos were..... I'm now sold on ABU. they're more expensive but I'll pay it for the quality and most important.......... They answer their phone and their customer service.

IN CASE ANY OF YOU ARE WONDERING I CALLED BAMBINOS NUMBER 650-266-9286 and it's not in service as of December 2nd. I SENT THE A MESSAGE STATING " YOUR COMPANYPHONE THAT IS ON YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING AND IM GETTING NO RESPONSE VIA EMAIL WITH REGARDS TO SOME QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS I HAVE ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF A REPRESENTATIVE FROM YOUR COMPANY CONTACT ME". THEY RESPONDED ONLY STATING " THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW WE WILL CONTACT OUR PHONE PROVIDER" NO MENTIONOF MY CONCERNS.........NICE COMPANY!!!!

Beloney said:
I just received my case from ABU and they're better than Bambinos. I ordered the Simples and they're just as thick and absorbent as the Bellissimos were..... I'm now sold on ABU. they're more expensive but I'll pay it for the quality and most important.......... They answer their phone and their customer service.

IN CASE ANY OF YOU ARE WONDERING I CALLED BAMBINOS NUMBER 650-266-9286 and it's not in service as of December 2nd. I SENT THE A MESSAGE STATING " YOUR COMPANYPHONE THAT IS ON YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING AND IM GETTING NO RESPONSE VIA EMAIL WITH REGARDS TO SOME QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS I HAVE ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF A REPRESENTATIVE FROM YOUR COMPANY CONTACT ME". THEY RESPONDED ONLY STATING " THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW WE WILL CONTACT OUR PHONE PROVIDER" NO MENTIONOF MY CONCERNS.........NICE COMPANY!!!!

IN GENERAL, it's not NICE TO YELL. Please tone down the caps, it's very hostile IMHO. Doesn't excuse their (lack of) a response, however. My money is sticking with ABU. #ABUFTW

Lol......sorry I was enlarging that to make more notice. You can't hear yelling on here. I would appreciate people not be spelling, grammar or other types of nazies. I'm not good at either of those. I really want folks on here to stick to the point of this original thread to keep it going! Thank you!!!

Beloney said:
Lol......sorry I was enlarging that to make more notice. You can't hear yelling on here. I would appreciate people not be spelling, grammar or other types of nazies. I'm not good at either of those. I really want folks on here to stick to the point of this original thread to keep it going! Thank you!!!

Screw Bambino's customer service. #BoycottBambino

AnimeDude892 said:
Screw Bambino's customer service. #BoycottBambino

Much agree with you thank you!!!

Now if ABU can make some good booster pads, I'd no longer buy anything from Bambino.

Not sure if this has been covered in the previous 10 pages, but has a quality drop in classicos occurred at all?

I haven't bought Classicos, but Bambino's official account here said it was only a problem with Biancos.

However, do note we have a claim that the Bellissimos are thinner now as well, but so far no pictures showing the difference.

Also, I found a defect new Bianco, so I'm probably going to use that for liquid capacity testing with water. If I do so, I'll post my results here.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Now if ABU can make some good booster pads, I'd no longer buy anything from Bambino.

I agree! I've bought booster pads only on their last sale but bought enough to last me a year or longer. That will by me some time to look for different booster pads. Thank you all who continue to post on this thread to continue to get the message out there on Bambinos drop in quality and service! Also, thank you to the person who originally posted this!

- - - Updated - - -

Reaper said:
Not sure if this has been covered in the previous 10 pages, but has a quality drop in classicos occurred at all?
I'm not sure on the classicos, wish I did! At this point I wouldn't trust their products at all. Their phone is disconnected and I'm not sure what's going on with them!

No offense to Bambino's, they're very good for what they are, but I find both ABU and Tykables to make a better diaper. The single biggest problem with Bambinos has always been the tapes. They're weak and pull off easily. I've never had an ABU or Tykables do this, even when worn tightly.

NovaDL said:
No offense to Bambino's, they're very good for what they are, but I find both ABU and Tykables to make a better diaper. The single biggest problem with Bambinos has always been the tapes. They're weak and pull off easily. I've never had an ABU or Tykables do this, even when worn tightly.

Never had a problem with Bellissimos tapes, and I like them tight. They really stayed stuck. However with reports of reduced thickness, I will be going to InControl next purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back