Bambino diapers quality drop PSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you get the Fabines for $1.30 at?

Well, it's nuanced.

The US vendor for Fabines is netdiapers.com. But they have a bad reputation from selling SDKs after selling the business to the new ABU owner, and in the past had a bad reputation on deliveries. I took a chance as I really wanted to try a new product, and it worked out well here. But understandably some people won't want to buy from them now.

If you are willing to, then three things factor in on the price. The first is they seem to have a perpetual buy one, get one half off sale on cases for Fabines. The second is they have periodic sales including free shipping (the worst deal), 20% off, 40% off, 50% off your order. The third is that the more cases you buy, the cheaper the shipping becomes. $50 for two cases, $75 for four cases, $100 for six cases, $120 for eight cases, etc.

So that's $240 for two cases, 128 diapers.
Now say you buy eight cases, so $960 plus $120 shipping is $1080.
Now take 50% off, and that's $540 for 512 diapers. That is $1.05 a diaper.
I bought at 40% off, and ended up paying $1.30 each for mine.
Whereas if you do the free shipping deal now and only two cases, it's $1.88 a diaper.
So to get a good price you have to spend a whole lot of money, which even with a credit card is always a risk.
I would recommend ordering a single pack first like I did, to make sure they work well for you.

Also, they seem to be sold out of mediums presently.

OfficialBambino said:
Hey ADISC,

Thank you to everyone for your feedback! We have been SO busy with the launch of our new website and the introduction of our new Magnifico diaper.

We of course would like to address this situation regarding our medium Bianco diaper. To start, since 2006, we have maintained consistent high quality across our entire product line. We implement strict quality assurance methods and hold our manufacturers to the highest level. As a part of that process, we are constantly evaluating new equipment and processes to improve the user experience.

We have sold thousands of these medium Bianco cases with no issues. We have also received a handful of complaints.

We have heavily discounted these diapers during our sales lately because it is our goal to push through the rest of the stock that we currently have to make room for the old medium Bianco diapers that was loved by everyone!

Thanks for listening. We will let everyone know when the old style of medium Bianco diapers are back in stock!

Sincerely,
Bambino Diapers

Official Bambino, I would like to thank you and or your company. I have been credited an amount I will not disclose on here out of respect for your company. Please let me know when your quality improves and and I will return as a customer. While I don't agree with the way I had to handle this dispute and having to go through my bank. I'm satisfied! Bambino diapers has the ability to have a fantastic product! Especially for someone like myself who truly needs an all day diaper due to medical reasons. Please change your customer service, answer your phones and return emails and you will see a drastic increase of customer satisfaction. We understand companies have issues with products now and then. Please communicate that to your customers! I hope to hear back from you!

Best regards,
Beloney, previously BambinoPants

Beloney said:
Official Bambino, I would like to thank you and or your company. I have been credited an amount I will not disclose on here out of respect for your company. Please let me know when your quality improves and and I will return as a customer. While I don't agree with the way I had to handle this dispute and having to go through my bank. I'm satisfied! Bambino diapers has the ability to have a fantastic product! Especially for someone like myself who truly needs an all day diaper due to medical reasons. Please change your customer service, answer your phones and return emails and you will see a drastic increase of customer satisfaction. We understand companies have issues with products now and then. Please communicate that to your customers! I hope to hear back from you!

Best regards,
Beloney, previously BambinoPants
I have known this person for a few years he is very trust worthy and honest.
I have respect for his comments if something happened it did.
He would never change his mind just try to send something back.
I feel there was a unfair criticism of him .

If you like a brand ok fine just state you like it.
But to tare down a person's post why do that .
I seems to happen here sometimes feeling get hurt.
We are a support site by the way.

Did we not learn from the old owner of abu we all know what happened there.
The new owner is tops good for him.
Saddly when some one improves there product's they end up making them worse .
I have seen this over the years with attends that us older person's liked.
We have seen depends change too which i feel gotten worse in my opinion also.
Then last assurance walmart brand new improved is the worst by far .These executives should have to wear there products then see'what we go through.
Those that have to depend on a products to keep there dignity needs a product they can trust. A company that stand behind what they sell not try to hide and take advantage of their customers.
Which I find happening with a lot of company's like Mercedes just got caught at not to long ago.
Take care just thoughts I have.

foxkits said:

Did we not learn from the old owner of abu we all know what happened there.
The new owner is tops good for him.
Saddly when some one improves there product's they end up making them worse .
I have seen this over the years with attends that us older person's liked.
We have seen depends change too which i feel gotten worse in my opinion also.
Then last assurance walmart brand new improved is the worst by far .These executives should have to wear there products then see'what we go through.
Those that have to depend on a products to keep there dignity needs a product they can trust. A company that stand behind what they sell not try to hide and take advantage of their customers.
Which I find happening with a lot of company's like Mercedes just got caught at not to long ago.
Take care just thoughts I have.

Thank you Foxkits!! I was judged on here and even called a liar. Glad you and I have been friends for about 4-5 years. Hope to chat with you soon.

foxkits said:

*sarcasm* I think Donald Trump is a kind loving person. He is trustworthy and honest. I have total respect for him. He would never harm a fly. All the bad things said about him is unfair criticism. *end sarcasm*

The point of that sarcasm was, telling people you trust someone doesn't mean anything to anyone else. You trusting them doesn't give them any more credibility. I also don't think any criticism here was that bad or unfair. I went back and read all the comments from Beloney and the replies to him. The thing about claims is they require proof of some sort. When proof seems to be lacking it's pretty common for there to be issues in believability and that raises questions.

This being a support site doesn't mean everyone needs just automatically to believe anything anyone says. Also, this isn't much of a support issue in that kind of way, so this being a support site is kind of irrelevant for this particular topic.

Some people disagreed, that is all. Tends to happen in a discussion especially when it comes to brands where everyone has a different opinion.

foxkits said:
These executives should have to wear there products then see'what we go through.
Those that have to depend on a products to keep there dignity needs a product they can trust.

This is so very true. This is one of the most important products there is to someone that uses them in public.

If you want to cheat us out of an ounce more of chips by leaving more empty air in the bag, fine. But don't strip away an inch of padding in the front of your diaper to save a few pennies. For god's sake, just charge us a little more if you have to. I can't just buy more diapers to fix missing padding.

brabbit1987 said:
*sarcasm* I think Donald Trump is a kind loving person. He is trustworthy and honest. I have total respect for him. He would never harm a fly. All the bad things said about him is unfair criticism. *end sarcasm*

The point of that sarcasm was, telling people you trust someone doesn't mean anything to anyone else. You trusting them doesn't give them any more credibility. I also don't think any criticism here was that bad or unfair. I went back and read all the comments from Beloney and the replies to him. The thing about claims is they require proof of some sort. When proof seems to be lacking it's pretty common for there to be issues in believability and that raises questions.

This being a support site doesn't mean everyone needs just automatically to believe anything anyone says. Also, this isn't much of a support issue in that kind of way, so this being a support site is kind of irrelevant for this particular topic.

Some people disagreed, that is all. Tends to happen in a discussion especially when it comes to brands where everyone has a different opinion.
First he is not trump.
Its how we say things that matters we can be kind a think of the other persons feelings behind the screen.
Or we can not care and not temper our words come off as non caring.
That is the choice. Mine is to be kind being that I dont know how the persons background or what they been through. Some on this site even suffer depression so severe that any post's critical can leave them feeling hopeless and some even do self harm.
Why would any one like to cause that.
I stated the truth as I know it whether you believe me or not is ok but remember I like to give everyone the benefit that there posts are as they see it.It's not my job to say your not telling the truth . I dont want to be that person all I'm saying think before you post and how it can affect others.
If I dont believe them then I just let them go. All the best to you

foxkits said:
First he is not trump.
Not my point. My point is telling people you trust someone does not mean then they should also trust that person.

Its how we say things that matters we can be kind a think of the other persons feelings behind the screen.
Someone disagreed and didn't believe him because he didn't have proof. Also, right back at him. Did you not read his own replies? It takes two to tango, and he wasn't exactly behaving in this manner either.

Or we can not care and not temper our words come off as non caring.
Look, there is nothing in this thread that is "that" bad.

That is the choice. Mine is to be kind being that I dont know how the persons background or what they been through. Some on this site even suffer depression so severe that any post's critical can leave them feeling hopeless and some even do self harm.
And nothing serious occurred here. Again, I read through all of the comments between Beloney and the replies. No one went out of there way to be mean to him, All they did was disagree. That is part of conversing. Disagreements occurr. Also, someone didn't beleive him ... again that is typical in these kinds of cases. No one called him names. No one was actually mean to him. You are over reacting.

Why would any one like to cause that.
Who knows. No one did it here though.

I stated the truth as I know it whether you believe me or not is ok but remember I like to give everyone the benefit that there posts are as they see it.
I am more on the nuetral side until further information is obtained to make a better judgment. It's actually the stance everyone should take on things because people who just give others the benefit of the doubt can ruin other peoples lives. Let's take for example rape cases that happen to not be true but everyone decides to believe the "victim" because the benefit of the doubt was givin to them and not the other person.

Also, where is the benefit of the doubt toward Bambino? Ohhh .. right I see, your benefit of the doubt only works one way.

It's not my job to say your not telling the truth . I dont want to be that person all I'm saying think before you post and how it can affect others.
But it does mean you think Bambino is lying. Well, in this case it's just a company ... so not as big of a deal. However, no one here actually claimed he was lying. They did say they would assume there was no defect and he simply changed his mind. Right in the sentence it's said to be an assumption. Not a claim.

If I dont believe them then I just let them go. All the best to you
That's great, but how does that help them learn? Just because you are too afraid to confront someone, doesn't mean everyone needs to be. I find not confronting problems that appear just because you don't want to have confrontation isn't helpful in some cases. That confrontation is needed now and then because it can actually help some people.

I mean if someone can't handle any sort of confrontation, I don't think the internet and a forum would be a place they would want to be.

Ok he dosent lie.
Before he posted here he asked me what kind of products to by as a replacement that was month ago . His last order was defective pin holes .
So you dont know what went on there thats why I posted.
I'm not going to waist any more time on this.
brabbit1987 said:
Not my point. My point is telling people you trust someone does not mean then they should also trust that person.
No he was not lying mater of fact he asked me what diapers to try because he recived bad products tapes had flaws and had lots pin holes.
Way before he ever posted his post . Saddly your comming to a conclusion not knowing the facts just think you do.
Do know a time line. Over the years I have know him he doesn't lie.
I'm not going to give any more time to this take care.

Someone disagreed and didn't believe him because he didn't have proof. Also, right back at him. Did you not read his own replies? It takes two to tango, and he wasn't exactly behaving in this manner either.

Look, there is nothing in this thread that is "that" bad.

And nothing serious occurred here. Again, I read through all of the comments between Beloney and the replies. No one went out of there way to be mean to him, All they did was disagree. That is part of conversing. Disagreements occurr. Also, someone didn't beleive him ... again that is typical in these kinds of cases. No one called him names. No one was actually mean to him. You are over reacting.

Who knows. No one did it here though.

I am more on the nuetral side until further information is obtained to make a better judgment. It's actually the stance everyone should take on things because people who just give others the benefit of the doubt can ruin other peoples lives. Let's take for example rape cases that happen to not be true but everyone decides to believe the "victim" because the benefit of the doubt was givin to them and not the other person.

Also, where is the benefit of the doubt toward Bambino? Ohhh .. right I see, your benefit of the doubt only works one way.

But it does mean you think Bambino is lying. Well, in this case it's just a company ... so not as big of a deal. However, no one here actually claimed he was lying. They did say they would assume there was no defect and he simply changed his mind. Right in the sentence it's said to be an assumption. Not a claim.

That's great, but how does that help them learn? Just because you are too afraid to confront someone, doesn't mean everyone needs to be. I find not confronting problems that appear just because you don't want to have confrontation isn't helpful in some cases. That confrontation is needed now and then because it can actually help some people.

I mean if someone can't handle any sort of confrontation, I don't think the internet and a forum would be a place they would want to be.

Last edited:
foxkits said:
Ok he dosent lie.

I didn't say he was x.x.
I was just saying with the information here, I can understand why someone may have thought so.

Edit: You have to realize when someone is doing something of which can cause a bad name for someone or a company, many people tend to require proof of some sort. Accusations to that extent always do. This isn't to say he was lying, just it isn't possible to know whether he was or not with what is available to us. Was the whole batch entirely ruined with pin holes? How would we know if that was actually true?

I am just trying to show you ... in situations like these it's reasonable to be on the fence about it. It's not meant to be offensive.

brabbit1987 said:
I didn't say he was x.x.
I was just saying with the information here, I can understand why someone may have thought so.

Edit: You have to realize when someone is doing something of which can cause a bad name for someone or a company, many people tend to require proof of some sort. Accusations to that extent always do. This isn't to say he was lying, just it isn't possible to know whether he was or not with what is available to us. Was the whole batch entirely ruined with pin holes? How would we know if that was actually true?

I am just trying to show you ... in situations like these it's reasonable to be on the fence about it. It's not meant to be offensive.

brabbit1987........go back and read every post before you comment! My case is resolved and I don't want to continue to give them a bad name. They've done it themselves! Don't blame me. The original person who posted this post also has the same issues! There is a post on here where I called the officialbambino a liar and do they want me to post my emails on here. Officalbambino..... Never responded! What does that say??If I continue to get crap on here about this and burden of proof I will contact moo and figure out how to block all my personal information and post pictures of the emails and my credit from my bank and you and everyone else that questioned me will look not so pleasant! As you all know it's very difficult to post pics due to moo allowing certain size files and the time it takes to block everything out. Why don't you call out the person who started this thread! All I did is respond with support and my real experience! Thank you all to the ones who did not support on this support site I considered home!

- - - Updated - - -

Beloney said:
brabbit1987........go back and read every post before you comment! My case is resolved and I don't want to continue to give them a bad name. They've done it themselves! Don't blame me. The original person who posted this post also has the same issues! There is a post on here where I called the officialbambino a liar and do they want me to post my emails on here. Officalbambino..... Never responded! What does that say??If I continue to get crap on here about this and burden of proof I will contact moo and figure out how to block all my personal information and post pictures of the emails and my credit from my bank and you and everyone else that questioned me will look not so pleasant! As you all know it's very difficult to post pics due to moo allowing certain size files and the time it takes to block everything out. Why don't you call out the person who started this thread! All I did is respond with support and my real experience! Thank you all to the ones who did not support on this support site I considered home!

Foxkits........thank you for your friendship outside of this site! Very glad I met you and enjoy our Skype calls.

Officialbambino.... I hope you guys do bounce back from this with much better product and service. That's my intention of my responses.

Beloney said:
brabbit1987........go back and read every post before you comment!
I did.

My case is resolved and I don't want to continue to give them a bad name. They've done it themselves! Don't blame me.
Let me ask you something, did you read my comments? I never blamed you. I am not even saying you lied or anything cause I believe you. I was just pointing out that I can understand why some may not, and no one in the thread treated you poorly in the least bit. For foxkits to act as if the many where treating you poorly and was against you is just silly to me. Although it seems you feel the same way ... and to me that is also just as silly.

I can understand being a bit upset someone didn't believe you, but the majority of the people in this thread did, so what exactly is the damned problem?

There is a post on here where I called the officialbambino a liar and do they want me to post my emails on here. Officalbambino..... Never responded! What does that say??
It actually doesn't say much. Quite literally. A lack of response isn't evidence of anything.

If I continue to get crap on here about this and burden of proof I will contact moo and figure out how to block all my personal information and post pictures of the emails and my credit from my bank and you and everyone else that questioned me will look not so pleasant!
I wasn't giving you crap. Again, did you seriously not even read my comments? They had nothing to do with whether or not you were lying. I suggest you take a step back and try to reread my post because it was more about foxkits than you. It was more about the over reaction.

As you all know it's very difficult to post pics due to moo allowing certain size files and the time it takes to block everything out. Why don't you call out the person who started this thread! All I did is respond with support and my real experience! Thank you all to the ones who did not support on this support site I considered home!
Only one person didn't beleive you. OMG it's the end of the WORLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back