Diaper change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocosaurusrex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How do you guys know when you need a fresh diapey?

When im out maybe on Satz. Nicht immer fiel that it a litten Lecks in my Plastik Panasonic and my Jeans get wet then ins time to Chance....

When I start leaking!

You're just going about your playtime like a good baby should, when suddenly you feel wetness running down the insides of your legs. That's when you know you've got a full nappy!

I know when I use, so I change right away without question, even if in the middle of the night. Sleepy changies are the best

1. When I wake up in the morning I am most always wet, so I know I need a change. I usually take a shower and put a clean diaper on afterwards.
2. Sometimes I have a messy accident and I can feel it or usually smell it. (worst case-someone else smells it and makes a comment)
3. I am usually wet right after lunch and I change then.
4. Just before bedtime I put on a dry diaper for overnight.

Last edited:
I usually change out of a Goodnite once it's wet. If it's any other diaper I regularly wear (ABU or Bambino), those can usually last me for almost an entire day, so I change out of those when I've had my enjoyment for the day.

Mostly through practice.

i know i need a change when my pampers starts to sag alot or leak or when it starts to smell and people can tell (if i had a messy accident). I dont usually change immediately after 1 wetting or if i am only slightly messy hehe

I know I need a new diaper when it starts leaking, but if I had a Mommy or Daddy I would want them to have a wet diaper detector so they would know if I am wet or not.

http://thediapercheck.com/

[video=youtube;LkPVp94P1QY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LkPVp94P1QY[/video]

Usually I change my diaper if I has the following factors.

1. The diaper becomes hevy and wet with urine and is about to burst/tear.

2. If the diaper becomes burst or ripped for any reason or if I becomes smelly or overused.

3. If I sweat too much because I don't want a rash or if I have a upset stomach that causes me to have dierea.

4. If someone suddenly knocks on the door and wants to see me in this case I change quickly out of my diapers and hide them someplace safe.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Whenever my diapie feels full or about to leak, or if there's any leakage/wetness around the legs.
Or when I start getting fussy from being wet too long, then I change.

Chinababy888 said:
Usually I change my diaper if I has the following factors.

1. The diaper becomes hevy and wet with urine and is about to burst/tear.

2. If the diaper becomes burst or ripped for any reason or if I becomes smelly or overused.

3. If I sweat too much because I don't want a rash or if I have a upset stomach that causes me to have dierea.

4. If someone suddenly knocks on the door and wants to see me in this case I change quickly out of my diapers and hide them someplace safe.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888
But you are incontient, you need diapers, you shouldn't change out of them!

Well, I always know when I need to change, and that is as soon as I've wet it enough to require changing (I almost never mess my diapers). However, usually it's a few hours before I want to change. Also, on many occasions I can't feel when I'm wet so sometimes I completely forget that my diaper is wet and so a few hours will go by and then something will remind me that I have a wet diaper. And I'm not incontinent.

I can sort of "feel" it, like, when my diaper feels more like a water balloon I know I'm about to leak. More often than not though either my wife changes me on a timed schedule, I've messed, or it's time to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back