Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your browser?

Default What's your browser?

What kind of browsers do you use?

I myself use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Safari.

My IE doesn't register flash (despite the fact I have it installed) , which is why I got Safari which does work for some reason. I now use Chrome for my TBDL stuff.

Another browser thread? Yes, firefox. I really fell in love with some extensions, namely vimperator, noscript and greasemonkey.

Firefox rules. Tends to be about three or four times faster than IE and it is a whole lot more user friendly from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by walex View Post
    Another browser thread?
    lol sorry. I'm new to the forum. I didn't know there was already a browser thread.

BabyWolf

IE. Firefox is too clunky, and it's actually less secure (it was labeled "Least secure app of 2008"; IE wasn't in the top 10). I have my own computer that no one messes with but me, so I don't have to worry about security.

angelabauer

I have used Mozilla Foxfire since it became available, but still have IE-7 with updates on my desktop. I will wait until IE-8 is better tested before I even load it as a back-up. To me Foxfire rules!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWolf View Post
    IE. Firefox is too clunky, and it's actually less secure (it was labeled "Least secure app of 2008"; IE wasn't in the top 10).
    Heh, wtf. That bug count thing? There is a difference though, IE is closely connected with your system and its closed source, which meas there are probably many security problems which arent reported.