Bricks and mortar stores/warehouses in south east England?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
After reading another thread on here. I found out that Incontinence Shop (https://www.incontinenceshop.com/) have got a warehouse in Hays in London where you can go and buy what you need instead of delivery and I was wondering if there's somewhere slightly closer to me than Hays which has got a similar range of stock. I live in the South East of England but in Kent so Hays is something like 75 miles away from me and a drive on the M25 near Heathrow

Hi cp88, I don't think you'll find many places with their range of stock. I am also in Kent (just looked out of interest and I am 85 miles from Hayes!) and haven't come across anywhere like incontineceshop locally. However there are plenty of mobility shops in Kent that will stock some form of adult nappies, which I used to purchase from before I started ordering online. Of course you could order from incontinenceshop through eBay and collect from your local Argos.

The only other place I can think of is in Bolton, just north of Manchester. This is even further away from you though!

Try a few local mobility shops- some near me in SW England sell Molicare, Lille and Tena

Thanks for the replies Monkeypuzzler and Slip 92. I was just wondering if there was somewhere more local with a greater deal of choice. I'm fortunate my local Asda does Tena Slip super but I wouldn't mind trying the ultima. I do normally do online but it's annoying just waiting around for the delivery to come. I might try going down the eBay route or might just go on a road trip to Hayes guess it can't be worse than driving across the county to get nappies done that before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back