Pull ups Learning design update

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonHoward2016

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There is now simba on our learning design pull ups that we got at our local store today. I havnt seen this design before, I assume that it is new. Just thought I should let you guys know. (Honestly however, it doesnt look like to playful of a design, unlike the cute butterflies and hearts, or more generic designs that I have seen....) Has anyone tried these ones yet? What do you think about the design?

Those Lion Guard designs look so awesome and make me want to get those Pull-Ups to use as stuffers. I have a thing for animals in epic poses and that's why I chose the avatar I have.

Update time! I went on a "disposable absorbent undergarment" run this morning and, along with a new pack of boys' L-XL Goodnites, got a pack of the 4T-5T Lion Guard Pull-Ups and I don't need to use them as stuffers! Those sides are so stretchy that they fit me, about 120 pounds with about a 30-inch waist, perfectly! And this Kion dude looks so awesome and brave. It was totally worth the anxiety of being a young adult buying what are basically diapers in all but name in a crowded store. Maybe now I'll try to fit into the smaller Goodnites!

Not only they have Lion Guard characters on the boy kind, They also have the Whisker Haven/Palace Pets on the girl kind as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back