Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Skyrim really is a game that keeps on giving. What with the Special Edition already out and thousands in it millions of mods for it, I could play Skyrim for years on end, which I kinda have. So, I wanted to share the character who I've grown to love and completed most of the game with, Zukra-Ku.

IMG_1930.jpg

Zukra is obviously a female Argonian warrior who prefers Light Armor, a Shortsword and Shield for open combat, along with a Bow for long range and assassination kills. She also uses Alteration to further buff her armor and Restoration to heal any wounds she might get. I won't go into her full backstory here, since it would kinda take awhile to write, but know that there are Dragons that fight against Alduin's tyranny and she seeks to free all Dragon's from the World Eater so they might live in peace with mortals. She hates the Blades with a burning passion and will only kill a Dragon if it attacks her first, showing that it has sided with Alduin.

As for the Pacifier, she loves to occasionally act like a Hatchling and can be often seen suckling said Pacifer, even in the heat of battle.

Anyway, what characters have you guys created or plan to create for the Special Edition? Share your greatest and/or favorite character that you've played as, even if you don't really play anymore.

My current newest one is a Nord vampire of course the game is PC and extremely heavily modded probably about 120 - 190 mods active I'm quite proud of that it was not easy getting that setup stable but eventually between creating my own patches and tweaking a little bit of code I can actually manage to run stable with no crashes for about 3 hours with almost double the amount of mods that Bethesda recommends as safe.

But between Requiem and a vampire overhaul mod it's been fairly interesting my biggest weakness is fire which is not a very good thing to be weak against as someone who fights dragons the sword Dragons Bane and a jarrin root derived poison are my best friends right now took alduin down in three hits in 5 seconds getting blasted in the face once by fire breath and losing almost 90% of my health until I got the hang of it had died so many times

Is that the art ingame?

Looks fabulous, what are mods for Skyrim?

If you can get pacifiers can you get diapers?

Oh yeah is Skyrim first person?

What platform does it run on (with the mod support?)

Does it support Occulus Rift?

Can you drive it with a keyboard?

Argent said:
Is that the art ingame?

Not any that I've seen I would assume that those would come from a specific site call lover labs or something like that it's a more XXX graphic mod site I have played around with a few of the mods on that site but I didn't really delve deep into it it's just not my style of play but I would assume there's some form of abdl mods on there the only real rule that they have is that none of the sexually explicit mods are allowed to interact with the child model in the game for obvious reasons and they're quite adamant in reporting to the FBI when such a mod surfaces. Good people good site just doesn't fit my play style

Argent said:
Is that the art ingame?

Yes, that is an in game screenshot.

Do you mean what are my mods or what are mods in general?

Yes, the mod for the pacifiers and diapers is called Diaper Lovers Skyrim on Lovers Lab.

Yes, you can play in first person.

PC is the best way to run Skyrim with mods.

Not that I'm aware of.

Yes, you can play with a keyboard and mouse/

any entropians here?

dlissexy said:
any entropians here?
What do you mean by entropian?

entropiauniverse.com

I just picked up the game and started a new brit character. I also started off with a couple dozen mods too, and I'm already liking it a lot. Unfortunately it appears I'll be going back to college for the next four plus years (on top of my full time job). I probably won't even be able to finish it, but oh well.

Argent said:
Is that the art ingame?

1. Yes

2. Additional content created by fans to enhance existing features or create new ones.

3. Someone was working on a mod to add diapers to The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, don't know if it was ever released. Same goes for pacifiers.

4. It can be played in First or Third person.

5. PC is the best option to run a heavily modded Skyrim. Consoles have a limit to the amount of mods you can have installed at one time.

6. No.

7. ??? You don't drive in Skyrim.

Well damn. I didn't want to, and I don't have time to, but I'm playing Skyrim again. It's absolutely gorgeous on Xbox one. I've only ever created two characters way back when, but it's amazing how much I remember. I am looking forward to rediscovering this game. I've even created a little bit different character. I all of the games in this series I always make a sneaky archer. This time I created a Nord. I still sneak a lot and use bows, but I've balanced it out by using one handed weapons and shields too. Pretty evenly balanced between them.

Llayden said:
Well damn. I didn't want to, and I don't have time to, but I'm playing Skyrim again. It's absolutely gorgeous on Xbox one. I've only ever created two characters way back when, but it's amazing how much I remember. I am looking forward to rediscovering this game. I've even created a little bit different character. I all of the games in this series I always make a sneaky archer. This time I created a Nord. I still sneak a lot and use bows, but I've balanced it out by using one handed weapons and shields too. Pretty evenly balanced between them.
Try a heavy armor two handed Nord or ORC. Very different but tremendously fun. Or RP a light hide armor great sword or battle axe barbarian.

w0lfpack91 said:
Try a heavy armor two handed Nord or ORC. Very different but tremendously fun. Or RP a light hide armor great sword or battle axe barbarian.

I will! Already have plans to do just that. I am starting to enjoy hand to hand combat. I still use my bow and sneak quite a bit, but it's usually just the first shot or two and then I rush in swinging. Works pretty well so far. I've got an even amount of stamina and hit points and haven't invested a thing into magika. That's one thing I'll never do, magika and it's users is/are stupid. Hahaha!

I didn't realize that there was some additional content already loaded with this new revised Skyrim. I was in the game for all of 30 minutes and was attacked by vampires. They infected me and I had to relearn how to get rid of that crap again. I'd forgotten how much it took. I wasn't too happy about that, but it's alright. It adds a different dimension to the game I've never experienced before. I just wish there were some way to prevent them from turning you into one though. I keep getting attacked and infected. I'm not sure how they're doing it either as I keep them at bay and use my bow, but I always seem to get infected somehow.

Llayden said:
I will! Already have plans to do just that. I am starting to enjoy hand to hand combat. I still use my bow and sneak quite a bit, but it's usually just the first shot or two and then I rush in swinging. Works pretty well so far. I've got an even amount of stamina and hit points and haven't invested a thing into magika. That's one thing I'll never do, magika and it's users is/are stupid. Hahaha!

I didn't realize that there was some additional content already loaded with this new revised Skyrim. I was in the game for all of 30 minutes and was attacked by vampires. They infected me and I had to relearn how to get rid of that crap again. I'd forgotten how much it took. I wasn't too happy about that, but it's alright. It adds a different dimension to the game I've never experienced before. I just wish there were some way to prevent them from turning you into one though. I keep getting attacked and infected. I'm not sure how they're doing it either as I keep them at bay and use my bow, but I always seem to get infected somehow.
Magic can get very broke stick very fast when people say Mages in games like Oblivion and Skyrim are weak that's because they normally try and balance out to have a backup for combat in case they run out of Magicka but I found if you invest 100% into Magic put no emphasis on other combat skills Mages can get the very broke sticker very fast conjuration destruction and alteration are the three main combat skills Illusions also a good fallback conjuration will supply your decoys and your Agro with reanimation and Atronach. Destruction obviously will create damage, and alteration is good for holding off multiple enemies with paralysis spells. And if you get in over your head illusion has a spell called calm which will stop combat first certain amount of time and allow you to build back up your defenses a calm spell in conjunction with a paralysis spell followed by the master destruction spell firestorm is quite a room clearer.

w0lfpack91 said:
Magic can get very broke stick very fast when people say Mages in games like Oblivion and Skyrim are weak that's because they normally try and balance out to have a backup for combat in case they run out of Magicka but I found if you invest 100% into Magic put no emphasis on other combat skills Mages can get the very broke sticker very fast conjuration destruction and alteration are the three main combat skills Illusions also a good fallback conjuration will supply your decoys and your Agro with reanimation and Atronach. Destruction obviously will create damage, and alteration is good for holding off multiple enemies with paralysis spells. And if you get in over your head illusion has a spell called calm which will stop combat first certain amount of time and allow you to build back up your defenses a calm spell in conjunction with a paralysis spell followed by the master destruction spell firestorm is quite a room clearer.

Lol, I have absolutely no idea what any of that means. Hahaha! I never ever use magic anything in any games like this. I am very much more akin to an axe wielding brute or sharp eyed archer. That's what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back