Tail wagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonHoward2016

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, its been several months now, but when I am heading to bed or happy, I actually catch myself swaying, as if I had a tail. This usually happens a lot more when I am calm, or sleepy or after a change...Perhaps this is my inner babyfur? I do not mean to do this, it just happens naturally. Am I alone on this habit I am not sure where I picked it up. Except perhaps from an old hypnosis video that I used to do that MENTIONED tails, and swishing, but I havnt used that file in a long time.
Also, I plan to wear a tail on Halloween. :scratchchin:

Always. Been a dl but my little/fur side has been emerging. My fursona is what I am at heart I guess... A mean tehfulhunden. Have a happy time discovering who you are!

Maybe you were a dog in a past life?, or something like that thats my only rational explanation of why you might be wagging your tail so to speach by the way I am also apparently a dog inside of my soul and have been told that I was also a grey timber wolf in another life as I went to a therapist for dealing with PTSD and he said that I had the soul of a dog or wolf from a past life.

Something that I true I can appreciate because I have memories of being a wolf in a den and hunting animals for my prey and other memories that I can't explain any other way, I know my last soulmate who was a dog senced that in me as well because of the way she acted around me as she had a way of looking deeply into my soul and finding things I didn't know were there, I also have memories of being covered in fur and lapping up water using my mouth and finding stuff hidden in the snow.

I've watched alot of nature programs over the years but this is something that wasn't learned from watching tv or listening to stories as they are real memories but how and why I remember them I don't know although given that this weekend I Halloween It may have something to do with reconecting with my past life or something to do with that.

By the way I am not crazy as I did research into it and found a direct corolillation with a wolf dog that lived a hundred years ago in what is now northern Canada and I know that I feel more at home in the forest than in the city so maybe there's something in that after all.

Anyway those are some of my thoughts and you can judge them if you wish.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Its sort of funny now you have mentioned this, i had never looked at it this way.
Usually if im bored i find myself doing a sort of gentle sway/wiggle thing with my hips from side to side when im standing up, not like im keeping a hula hoop going, just a little bit of movement.
This movement if i was wearing my tail at the time would keep it animated and wagging very nicely.
Im going to be giggling away to myself next time i find im doing it! :D

starpup said:
Its sort of funny now you have mentioned this, i had never looked at it this way.
Usually if im bored i find myself doing a sort of gentle sway/wiggle thing with my hips from side to side when im standing up, not like im keeping a hula hoop going, just a little bit of movement.
This movement if i was wearing my tail at the time would keep it animated and wagging very nicely.
Im going to be giggling away to myself next time i find im doing it! :D

Im glad to see that I am not alone ^_^ That is exactly what is happening, with a gentle soft movement

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back